I am wanting to become a gamekeeper and get into that life. I will do any beating or picking up help with any rearing or virmin control any conservation work i just want to get some hands on work with some gamekeepers i will do any voulntry work or an apprenticeship

can anybody help me please will much respect it thanks jake :thumbs:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Freddie0305
      I shoot a lot of squirrels and jays etc. I was wondering if anyone knew how I could sell these, heard you could sell them on for a little.
    • By Dylan Skinner
      Hello,

My name is Dylan. I am 17 years old, living in Chippenham, Wiltshire and I am looking for a work experience placement for my Level 2 in Land And Wildlife Management course at Wiltshire College, Lackham.
      I have Mondays and Fridays available.
      If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

• By shcl21
      Im trying to build up some stock on my land and was thinking of making a rearing shed for day olds with a day shelter , my question is , is there anywhere online with plans for one and how many day olds will a fairly standard one hold 
    • By Shooter100
      Anyone know where to get barley or other grain in ireland around fermanagh?
    • By Mjsmith2405
      I live in beverley east yorkshire Yorkshire