I was talking about himon the other forum, I do enjoy watching the Greyhound racing and this dog seems to be a true champion with the chance to become the best of all time. He stumbled at the start, lost a lot of ground, then got crowded as two collided, but went round the whole field to win by a head. It seems he may just be starting to sparkle and show us the Hawk he was! I hope so, would be fantastic.

Dawn.

a class dog,a once in a lifetime dog,even if he gets into the quaters of the derby it would be amazing after his injury,but i reckon his trainers have more in mind than that otherwise he would of been left at stud

a class dog,a once in a lifetime dog,even if he gets into the quaters of the derby it would be amazing after his injury,but i reckon his trainers have more in mind than that otherwise he would of been left at stud

:yes::yes: I think if they are not 100% that he can do himself justice in the Derby he will go for a few six bend races & wouldn't rule them out trying even further & go for the TV Trophy.