Been fishing for the last two day's and i really have the bug for it, coarse fishing a local lake, mainly carp, with my two lad's, nothing big, average around 5 - 6lb, best was a 12lb common for my youngest, he is 15 and it's his new pb, really two great day's spent with my lad's, you can't beat it, i feel like i have been beat, knackerd. :yes::thumbs:

I've never fished for Carp myself mate, though it's hard to beat fishing with the kids in the good weather and showing them the ropes. Seeing them catch more or bigger fish makes it even better. Great crack and no better feeling.

Guest bullterrier

lathom as four lakes lake1 next to the cafe is for learners plenty smaller fish carp you have koi /ghost/mirror/ common f1 upto about 5lb tops then theres barble tench perch roach good for the kids lake two [match lake ]meat and hemp down the edge and fish expander pellets into open water about 8m carp as above plus barble and bream tench lake four by the main gate is the same as lake two this is another match lake same fish as well lake three as some very big bream and carp lathom gets really packout fast weekend they have matches on sat/sunday go during the week when the kids are back in school fish lake 4 by the main gate peg 5 near corner fish the margin either side of you bait as above you;ll enjoy it and they do limeted number of nightfishing during the summer months they do a nice breakfast and they walk around the lakes and if you food or a drink they;ll bring it to your peg mate :thumbs: john

Never been to lathom bull, heard a fair bit about the place but just never been, the night fishing sound's good, we were supposed to go last summer but never did, iv'e been doing a bit of lure fishing on the canal, plenty of perch and jack's, wouldn't mind a decent perch or two, i have never had a double figure pike from the canal just down the road from me, but i have seen plenty of them, so i am having ago, slow walk along and then a slow walk back, about 4 - 6 hour's depending how you feel, getting into this lure fishing now. :thumbs: