weed killer {burns}

mick your fecked :laugh:

its not looking good is it :hmm:

im allergic to horses :laugh: live with it i do :laugh:

i will just deal with it 8)

i wish all i had to worry about was an apple tree in my feild :laugh: Edited by mickmck

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:D  

i think this a good example of why they have proper training courses in spraying with chemicals my friend :rolleyes:

oh ive lerned my lesson next time ill get my mate to do it :laugh:

Posted Images

Wtf is all this plant grass shite about????? It will do frck all towards stopping hogweed.. It IS a losing battle unless everyone further up does proper control.. Do your bit, every year, and face the fact that hogweed is sadly here to stay..

If its not on a water course you might get ontop of it in 3-4 years

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, you better get a good supply of high factor sun cream, it's pretty much the only thing that's going to help ya when it's calmed down, if ya get owt like that again, just spray it with roundup 450 or even better, full suit, rubber gloves which cover ya wrist, eye protection and full face shield, and wellies, then inject the shit, when it's dead, collect it up (wearing all the same stuff) and burn the shit, and chuck a load of grass seed down, then do the same again the year after, IF it comes back.

I thought i'd better clarify that Stokie doesn't mean spary yourself with Roundup Mick.....we all know your a tad slow..... :laugh:

me spots have gone now :laugh: LAB do you think ive lost a few ££s :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

feck me mick you`ll soon need scaffold to hold that lot up ....the only £££££££££sss you`ve lost is wages get yourself to work laying on the settee eating donuts all days not been kind to you .. :D

me spots have gone now :laugh: LAB do you think ive lost a few ££s :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

feck me mick you`ll soon need scaffold to hold that lot up ....the only £££££££££sss you`ve lost is wages get yourself to work laying on the settee eating donuts all days not been kind to you .. :D

i can still touch me toes :laugh: just cant see me cock :tongue2:
  • Like 2

i can still touch me toes :laugh:

yeah right oh what with your walking stick ... :tongue2:

i can still touch me toes :laugh: just cant see me cock :tongue2:

:laugh:

:laugh: just cant see me cock :tongue2:

your mrs said she had to cut holes in your pockets for when you go for a piss only way you can reach it ..

hey i used to be in as good a shape as bruce lee :laugh: then i found greggs

post-43853-0-06345000-1339173860.jpg

old boy who helps me out wont start work without his 3 steak bakes ;)

cheese and bacon melts , sweet baby jesus :laugh:

sausage cheese and been melts :laugh:

sausage cheese and been melts :laugh:

what tf beens