wondering whether anyone in or around the west midlands area is having any kits soon, looking for a hob out of decent stock, my two jills are far to hormonal for each other, in need of a hob to put over them next year round, not looking to breed at all, hob will be getting the snip :blink:

Got some that will be ready in 5 or so weeks. Available from Oxford is that helps.

Atb, Bunny

earths after some but they must be broke to terriers :laugh:

Mine are all kits. No dogs introduced. He can break them himself if he fancies the challenge. ;)

Got some that will be ready in 5 or so weeks. Available from Oxford is that helps.

Atb, Bunny

earths after some but they must be broke to terriers :laugh:

Mine are all kits. No dogs introduced. He can break them himself if he fancies the challenge. ;)

look on his profile status :laugh:

just had alitter of kits if you want one of them, should be ready in 11 weeks time

thanks for the reply, were abouts in Leicestershire are you? didn't expect to end up with options, so just going for the nearest :)

cheers!

Atb, Bunny

thanks for the reply, just wondering were in oxfordshire you are? as above just trying to figure out who's nearest :)

thanks