beware irish boys lol

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

18 months old now. you wont be takeing over england this season lol she done 54 before she was 16 month old.

theres a load of them that couldnt do it over here and the same irish dogs cant do it over there but you cant say how good or bad a dog is by lookin at a picture

i agree with ye danny but some of the posts that sick person has posted is un believable im amember on here for a bit of banter and to see how everybody else is getting on of course theres a bit of sl

Posted Images

Kc a mighty fine dog you have there mate great pose for pic you have it fantastic order what way it bred

shes out of flint a pure saluki whos khan jihad x bonnie to my old bitch jess who was bred down from the dan dog. bred her myself. theres a couple out of the litter doing well smart dog has one and you know the lad who came over and lined his bitch cher jb hes got one. shes around 3/4 bred and i know she would do them over your way :thumbs:

shes a cracking bitch you got there kc, hopefully i have the pleasure of watching her in action come winter time mate :thumbs:

you will tommy pal. and it will be good to see all your irish dogs go. how old will lucas be this winter wouldnt mind seeing him run :thumbs:

shes a cracking bitch you got there kc, hopefully i have the pleasure of watching her in action come winter time mate :thumbs:

you will tommy pal. and it will be good to see all your irish dogs go. how old will lucas be this winter wouldnt mind seeing him run :thumbs:

looking forward to it mate, lucas is 4 now, you will defo see him running when we come over :thumbs:

looking forward to it mate, lucas is 4 now, you will defo see him running when we come over :thumbs:

Heard lucas likes a sick note tommy?

you could be right mate, because i saw gorger coming out of the citizens advice offices today and he had lucas with him, i heard he was applying for (S,D,A) thats the severe disabilty allowance, poor old lucas getting ready for winter time already :yes: :yes:

you could be right mate, because i saw gorger coming out of the citizens advice offices today and he had lucas with him, i heard he was applying for (S,D,A) thats the severe disabilty allowance, poor old lucas getting ready for winter time already :yes: :yes:

Knowing john is a stout liverpool supporter i asked him one day who was his favourote player over the last 10 year,he said michael owen...he says hes like lucas...he was fast and deadly on his day but still making thousands when hes layed up :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Desmond
  • Like 1