USA vs. Europe...

cant belive you dont like obarma,,, he seems to come across as an honest kind of guy.............of course i only see stuff on the telly,,so difrent to living there................but i think most of us brits think all your last presidents were just phoney,,, especialy bush,,,he was think as pig shit..... any way thats polotics

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

laws only apply when caught

AFRICA ffs.get us a bit of that stuff yer smoking.

I find it a bit arrogant that you think we should all move to your country because of what you read on a forum. American hunting floats my boat as much as your sports do. Lots of lights, dazzle dazzle

Posted Images

Tomo- The big guy here is certainly not what you might see on the tv. There is a couple of sites to check up on him. I think brightbart.com or something like that would be a good choice. If you check in at godlikeproductions.com you will get a pretty good picture about a lot of stuff from an american prospective. You'll have to wade through some b.s. there but there is so much good inside info there it's worth it. I know of no better site than that one. Be warned though, there are a lot of kooks there and don't click on any questionable link until you get to know the site. The government has people that regularly attack that site. Another would be to go to glenbeck.com, that guys got all the b*****ds in polotics by the short-hairs and was good friends with Andrew Brightbart (of the above mentioned website) before Brightbart was murdered earlier this year (the day before he was suposed to come out with a ship load of damning video and information on the big 'O. What a coincidence!

just sayin :laugh:

I dunno mate, i've 'met' :whistling: some very hot american girls, and they all seem fairly easy to get into bed if your a brit, or maybe it's cos i look like jesus and they have a fetish? Mostly not that bright, but hot and accomodating.

Also it's funny, some of the very worst folk i have met have been american and yet some of the very best have as well.

All kinds here. Just like anywhere, you got to pick your friends carefully. Loads of beauties. Chasing girls is a good time but also a waste of time. Get a good wife and hit the field. I've heard the same saying from several smart old men..."If you want a good wife, don't marry a pretty women just make sure she's built right (for work)." Of course, when I was single, I thought about those words a lot. The problem is that you'll always have to look at their face. The body is going to go someday and then what are you left with?

All kinds here. Just like anywhere, you got to pick your friends carefully. Loads of beauties. Chasing girls is a good time but also a waste of time. Get a good wife and hit the field. I've heard the same saying from several smart old men..."If you want a good wife, don't marry a pretty women just make sure she's built right (for work)." Of course, when I was single, I thought about those words a lot. The problem is that you'll always have to look at their face. The body is going to go someday and then what are you left with?

You are right mate, i spent a lot of time chasing women, from all over the world, and in the end i stumbled across a quiet english girl, who had never hunted a day in her life, years later, she makes me happier than anyone, i still think she is beautiful, and she has been out with me in all kinds of weathers doing all kind of daft things with dogs, ferrets, guns etc. A good woman is a wonderful thing.

Guest thebigdog

I dunno mate, i've 'met' :whistling: some very hot american girls, and they all seem fairly easy to get into bed if your a brit, or maybe it's cos i look like jesus and they have a fetish? Mostly not that bright, but hot and accomodating.

Also it's funny, some of the very worst folk i have met have been american and yet some of the very best have as well.

:laugh:

id say the whole "water into wine" could of had a lot to do with it alright.

Being deadly serious, a lot of that time, i was wearing white robes and sandals and carrying round a lot of wine :thumbs: There is even a photo of my somewhere being followed down the street by my twelve disciples.

Guest thebigdog

Being deadly serious, a lot of that time, i was wearing white robes and sandals and carrying round a lot of wine :thumbs: There is even a photo of my somewhere being followed down the street by my twelve disciples.

think i might of seen of copy of it somewhere, where you carrying a book in it by any chance . :laugh:

think i might of seen of copy of it somewhere, where you carrying a book in it by any chance . :laugh:

Book in one hand, and a cardboard box full of beer under the other arm.

Funnily enough half of the disciples were Irish, the other 6 were belgium.

It was an interesting period of life.

Tomo- The big guy here is certainly not what you might see on the tv. There is a couple of sites to check up on him. I think brightbart.com or something like that would be a good choice. If you check in at godlikeproductions.com you will get a pretty good picture about a lot of stuff from an american prospective. You'll have to wade through some b.s. there but there is so much good inside info there it's worth it. I know of no better site than that one. Be warned though, there are a lot of kooks there and don't click on any questionable link until you get to know the site. The government has people that regularly attack that site. Another would be to go to glenbeck.com, that guys got all the b*****ds in polotics by the short-hairs and was good friends with Andrew Brightbart (of the above mentioned website) before Brightbart was murdered earlier this year (the day before he was suposed to come out with a ship load of damning video and information on the big 'O. What a coincidence!

:whistling:

Edited by Mickey Finn

I find it a bit arrogant that you think we should all move to your country because of what you read on a forum. American hunting floats my boat as much as your sports do. Lots of lights, dazzle dazzle but when you strip it down to the bare bone, boring as ditch water. The things that keep me in my beloved Scotland are as follows and in no particular order. I love the weather, frosty mornings with dog and ferret are hard to beat, I love the scenery, I love the fishing diversity, rivers, lochs and the sea. I love the different species of fish here, I love the food, the people and places. I love the British hare, the humble rabbit and the mighty red stag. I love the walks, camping wild, the ability to get away from it all. I love lurcher work, all aspects. I love Scotland, I've been to America and to be honest, you can keep it.

• Like 3