My bitch pup at 10 months

Hi guys just a quick photo of my bitch from the litter I bred last year.

She has become abit of a madam of late with her recall I'm putting that down to a few mistakes on my part and her saluki head strong attitude haha.

Any way hope you like.

a1b10ccd.jpg

Atb

Mrs C

• Like 3

looking very smart tht mike

looks quite a racey bitch compare to mine :laugh:

Yeah she is a lovely looking bitch, she is very much up and at em like the Dam, super quick off the mark and bags of wind, just got to sort her recall out through the summer and should be game for september

Lovely bitch. Sal/whip/grey?

Cheers mate, good guess lol, mainly those yes, dam is a bitza

looks a cracking we bitch that :thumbs:

do you mean Ibizan hound?? if so what are these crosses like and have you gone for this cross because you've tried it before and worked well :hmm:

would they be alot like the whippet or do they bring something else in to the lurcher?

sorry for all the questions :icon_redface: i've seen them on the net and always wondered why you dont see to many of them in lurchers :hmm:

Lovely bitch. Sal/whip/grey?

Cheers mate, good guess lol, mainly those yes, dam is a bitza

looks a cracking we bitch that :thumbs:

do you mean Ibizan hound?? if so what are these crosses like and have you gone for this cross because you've tried it before and worked well :hmm:

would they be alot like the whippet or do they bring something else in to the lurcher?

sorry for all the questions :icon_redface: i've seen them on the net and always wondered why you dont see to many of them in lurchers :hmm:

Yes as Gareth states she is bits of everything there is even ridgeback in there going way back, just well proven lurcher to lurcher for years.