anyone had any trouble with these wormers just wormed my terrier other day he looking really ill now black runny faeces was wondering if anyone had any problems with these or could my dog be suffering anything else gunner see vet tomorrow see what is up with him just wanted others veiws on these wormers?? cheers

anyone had any trouble with these wormers just wormed my terrier other day he looking really ill now black runny faeces was wondering if anyone had any problems with these or could my dog be suffering anything else gunner see vet tomorrow see what is up with him just wanted others veiws on these wormers?? cheers

ive used them, there generic to drontal plus, so they should be fine.

Funny you should mention it, i wormed mine with Prazital week before last and within 2 days he was being sick [ half a dozon times] and the day after he started with the runs bad, he was that bad he had to spend a day in the vets on a drip due to dehydration, dont know if its connected to the wormer or not, but i wont use it again just to be on the safe side, atb, buster. Edited by buster gonads

Funny you should mention it, i wormed mine with Prazital week before last and within 2 days he was being sick [ half a dozon times] and the day after he started with the runs bad, he was that bad he had to spend a day in the vets on a drip due to dehydration, dont know if its connected to the wormer or not, but i wont use it again just to be on the safe side, atb, buster.

Funny you should mention it, i wormed mine with Prazital week before last and within 2 days he was being sick [ half a dozon times] and the day after he started with the runs bad, he was that bad he had to spend a day in the vets on a drip due to dehydration, dont know if its connected to the wormer or not, but i wont use it again just to be on the safe side, atb, buster.

mine exactly the same what did your vet say was wrong with your dog ????theres no other reason for my dog to be ill ........

I,ve answer,d your PM mate but i,ll still put it on here for others to see, i didnt tell the vet as i didnt want to lead him but the vet said somthing had upset his stomach in a big way, i already new that as i had shite and spew all over the kitchen floor :yes: . buster.

I,ve answer,d your PM mate but i,ll still put it on here for others to see, i didnt tell the vet as i didnt want to lead him but the vet said somthing had upset his stomach in a big way, i already new that as i had shite and spew all over the kitchen floor :yes: . buster.

Did you both buy them off the same people,are these dodgy tabs? as i was goin to buy some off of here

Not heard of any one having problems and there must be thousands used ..Mine are in date till 2015 if they were well out of date might be a reaction dont know..Mind some heavily infested dogs do sick and empty out a lot often scouring ..Ive used these on pups from 3 weeks and regually until they are twelve week old then every three months never had a problem