new to forum big hello

big hello to yu all been shooting last 3 years now after time out while kids grown up and du own stuff now so plenty off time now to get out shooting my aa s200 22 10 shot airgun . im from leeds west yorkshire and have 2 permissions at moment the first one is 30 mins away in north yorkshire a 70 acre pig farm with 12000 pigs on so first thing farmer wants sorting is the big rat problem he has with most pigs going to market or slaughter house every 2 weeks me and my mate have to clear out all the rats when pig pens empty before new ones come in and they are some big ones . he also lets us in the surrounding fields for rabbits / pigions/ squirels/ foxes and even seen some deer coming out surrounding woods . my other permission only picked up 2 week ago a garden centre 10 mins away at the side off a golf course and rabbits coming in and eaten his stock not big permission but all count and could get more permission thru him ? well thanks for reading keep yu posted

yep mate come and go whenever at farm got a code for gate when he out i just keep guard when he not ther coz it is out off way off roads so no traffic passing and help him get pigs in pens when make a run for it lol

Hello and welcombe.

I bet the garden centre has a motaway up to it from the golf course, find their entry point and ping to your hearts content.

no mate a country lane so not a lot off noise to spook bunnies

sos mate wife talking t me read yor message wrong scrap last message t yu tell yu truth not a lot aronnd at moment

welcome aboard mate just booked a couple of days in west yorkeshire for me and missus and dog a place called kieghly]- billy

take yor gun mate plenty good areas to shoot around that neck off woods :thumbs: