working pattadale bitch

Yes mate, I feel for you mate, trouble is a lot of us take somebody for there word and in our ranks alongside the genuine lads and the scum who make money by taking advantage or other peoples good nature. :censored:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k, i hate to see boys gettin ripped off... i have a fella at the minute thats just made a c**t out of himself for a measly 25 quid... catch me once shame on you catch me twice shame on me, i like that sayin!!! i think there is usually a mod that will come on and say "this should be sorted by pm's" or something like that... well f**k that shit... let everyone know who the robbin bugger is so no-one else gets caught out...

just read your post there JD and your right but if the dog doesnt make the grade then why not just pass it on to a family home instead of a person making a c**t out of themselves for a bit of money

if the dog doesnt make the grade get rid of it the right way :yes:

i will be honest here here i pmed about the bitch aswell not for me but for a mate but buy the time he got home from work to see her she had been sold i dont think he would of been very happy if he was in the same position as steve and paca maybe you lads should come over the water and pay him a visit :D the wanker should pay the price :censored:

Guest Lurchers2006

This lads is some messer, look through is previous topics he was selling a Whippetxgrey and a patt due to packing in, then hes looking for a whippetxgrey and soon after hes selling a whippetxgrey due to personal problems!! :blink: Hes then selling a patt bitch and a lakeland and then he buys a bull x pup! He really should be booted off! :no:

Guest Lurchers2006

If you highlight what he wrote then right click on it and select copy, then come onto this thread add reply, right click and select paste ;) Hope this makes sense :laugh:

If you highlight what he wrote then right click on it and select copy, then come onto this thread add reply, right click and select paste ;) Hope this makes sense :laugh:

Message Forwarded From peter

no prb mate. he has had about 20 fox all in all. the longest was about 4 or 5 hours only 2 have been pushed out of them all. 1 got away. lurchers got the other 1 so not many got away

no prb mate. he has had about 20 fox all in all. the longest was about 4 or 5 hours only 2 have been pushed out of them all. 1 got away. lurchers got the other 1 so not many got away

thanks paca thats the shit he sent me

thanks paca thats the shit he sent me

NO PROBS MATE SEND ME THE REST AND IL EXPOSE THE BALDY SCABY WEE c**t FOR WAT HE IS............