New member of the family.

Well.

After all the doom and gloom I thought i would share a picture of my new to me, Left hand Walnut Superten .22 carbine.

Itching to get out and give her a trial on my buddies range, see what shes doing on the chrono etc.

She will be off to John Bowkett for a complete service, Blueprint and tune, plus anything else I think of :D

Will proberbly get the barrel screwcut aswell, although I have made some fair improvements to the Volumetric thats on her now.

Got to love the S10s works of art :D

post-41269-0-10213300-1335972363.jpg

Not the best of pictures

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey dude, lovely rifle, I think everyone should own an s10 I just love mine, same as yours but right handed. Best rifle I've owned and now very limited as they don't make them anymore, difinately hold it's value. I have a twink silencer on the end of mine but might take it off soon and see how loud it is in stubby form!

i see you got the kiddies version!! good luck with it i hope it does what you want :thumbs:

Kanny....ya cheeky get!! :laugh:;)

I see you have the "gert long 'un there" ( S10 I mean.....dont get excited :D ) very nice to mate.

Im lucky to have the BBk version aswell which has been to Mr Bowkett already, and likes to kick buttocks.

We need to start up a S10.......... "Supergun" club :laugh:

We have an R10 Fellowship. :bad:

Not to mention the Whireauch Darkside club. :bad:

:D :D :D

ATB.

Bill. :victory:

Hey dude, lovely rifle, I think everyone should own an s10 I just love mine, same as yours but right handed. Best rifle I've owned and now very limited as they don't make them anymore, difinately hold it's value. I have a twink silencer on the end of mine but might take it off soon and see how loud it is in stubby form!

Hi Mawders.

Cheers me dear :thumbs: yes they are brilliant rifle mate.

Might find her a bit on the loud side if you take the Twink off buddy :icon_eek::D

ATB.

Bill.

nice :thumbs: lucky git :tongue2::D

atb symon

Hi Sy.

Hope your well mate.

Arnt I just........a thing of booty me dear :D

Been out much, or has rain stopped play......been prooper wet here.

ATB.

bill. :victory:

hi bill,hope you are well,not been out much its been very wet here but thats not the reason its bloody work,i am up at 4am to about 3pm so when i get back i am falling a sleep,i am a colie cutter work on the land.

symon

nice :thumbs: lucky git :tongue2::D

atb symon

Hi Sy.

Hope your well mate.

Arnt I just........a thing of booty me dear :D

Been out much, or has rain stopped play......been prooper wet here.

ATB.

bill. :victory:

hi bill,hope you are well,not been out much its been very wet here but thats not the reason its bloody work,i am up at 4am to about 3pm so when i get back i am falling a sleep,i am a colie cutter work on the land.

symon

Hi Sy.

Yes thank you buddy all good here :thumbs:

Thats a long old day mate :yes: .....no wonder your falling asleep, not easy work either :icon_eek:

Used to do long hours years ago while shop fitting, slept on the job on rolls of carpet, never eaten so much Chineese in my life.

Bring that lottery on............see you on the boat :D:thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

A big mistake i done was get rid of mine, real nice looking gun and accurate aswell but it was to nice for getting abused in the field....mawders you had a right result :victory:

Hi Torchy.

Its horrible when you get rid of a rifle, and then miss it :yes:

I know what you mean about abuse in the fields, but........ touch wood.....I have not had a problem yet.

Is that the kiss of death or what?????.... :laugh:

ATB.

Bill.