fox watch

just watched fox watch live in the city,biggest load of one sided saccharin sweet bullshit i have ever seen in my life!!! mark evans wants one of the cuddly wuddly scabby,mangy,stinky things shoved up his earth hole!!! what a tosser!!!!!

I only watched half of it and turned it off,that fool nearly crying when the cubs died on the scruffy mangey vixen,she could barley feed herself never mind a litter of cubs ,it was the best thing that could of happened them ,they would of had a life time of suffering ,and that vixen need putting to sleep as well she was just spreading mange every where

• Like 2

ARE FOXES NOT VERMIN I THOUGH IT WAS AGAINST THE LAW TO RELEASE THEM ONCE THERE CAUGHT,

??

The same thing crossed my mind but something in the back of my head tells me it's illegal to catch and relocate not release, not sure though, IMO it should've been dispatched regardless.

• Like 1

Typical shittee.I agree lurcher 330.The new litter will also get mange.And what a prat parading a fox around town and encouraging kids to stroke it.How irresponsible.

And a roe buck in is house.......what the feck that all about running a Circus more like ...