ROY HODGSON ENGLAND MANAGER

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Roy seem to be in the same mold as bobby Robson , a honourable. Man , just think Harry was up for it and the player seemed to like the idea , let's get behind who ever it is along as he is a ENGLISHM

Im struggling here to remember what Harry Redknapp has actually done to be such a big favourite for the job ... i thnk Hodgson is not as bad as some are making out ... you dont get the England job jus

I agree with that......Hodgson has proven himself a good International manager as well as club manager.......We dont want a Mourinho or Guardiola them guys are great at managing the worlds top stars a

well woy has been installed i wish him good luck and hope he does well , :thumbs:

think the poor guy needs some people to back him. saw a press conference with him on the box earlier and he looked like a Rabbit caught in the headlights...

no doubt about it Woy is a good manager and a genuine one at that, hope the guy does well and prove all the doubters wrong :thumbs:

think the poor guy needs some people to back him. saw a press conference with him on the box earlier and he looked like a Rabbit caught in the headlights...

no doubt about it Woy is a good manager and a genuine one at that, hope the guy does well and prove all the doubters wrong :thumbs:

He was out of his depth at Liverpool,hows he going to cope with the biggest job in football !!............I,ll back him hundred per cent as will most other fans.......dont mean to say he,s the right man for the job though...............

He was out of his depth at Liverpool,hows he going to cope with the biggest job in football !!............I,ll back him hundred per cent as will most other fans.......dont mean to say he,s the right man for the job though...............

He was on a loser to nothing from the off at Liverpool , the fans didnt want him .... out off his depth at Liverpool , i wouldnt off thought so , Inter Milan are a Massive club and managed them twice , they where sayin he is the 1st manager to be employed by the F.A. with International experience which shocked me
  • Like 1

He was on a loser to nothing from the off at Liverpool , the fans didnt want him .... out off his depth at Liverpool , i wouldnt off thought so , Inter Milan are a Massive club and managed them twice , they where sayin he is the 1st manager to be employed by the F.A. with International experience which shocked me

Yes Inter Milan are a massive club....and what did he win with them ? nothing........What big name players has been associated with and worked alongside........

This is Steve Mclaren all over again.........Redknapp was far and away the best man for the job,of the 4 fa bigwigs only 1 of them has ever played football and he wanted Harry............tells its own story really dont it Hodgson will do as he,s told whereas Harry would of told them bollocks if he didnt like something.

Yes Inter Milan are a massive club....and what did he win with them ? nothing........What big name players has been associated with and worked alongside........

This is Steve Mclaren all over again.........Redknapp was far and away the best man for the job,of the 4 fa bigwigs only 1 of them has ever played football and he wanted Harry............tells its own story really dont it Hodgson will do as he,s told whereas Harry would of told them bollocks if he didnt like something.

Zanetti , Djarkeoff and Ince to name a few , there Top footballers off the highest level and he managed them at Inter plus he managed Switzerland at Euro 96 andf drew 1 all with England , , whats Harry Redknapp actually done to prove him a better candidate.... pompey , southampton west ham and spurs and won 1 FA Cup , hardly a GREAT C.V. to convince anyone he is a better candidate than any run off the mill manager , Kevin Keegan was similar too Redknapp through popularity and we seen how good he was .

I guess the 95 % of the English population players,managers,public who wanted Harry are all wrong then :D

Harry is a charismatic guy who players like,bond with and want to play for,he gets average players playing beyond their natural ability,and we have average players on a world scale...................Hodgson has the charisma of an oxo cube.....but he,s English so he,ll do i spose.

Paul Ince a footballer of the highest level :D i,ll take that........good ol West Ham boy.

Edited by gnasher16

whats charisma got to do with being able to set a team up too play to a certain way depending on the opposition... Nothing At All , Pro footballers are selfish by nature , they have to be to a degree to get to the top and now he is the manager he will be the man they need to impress and H.R. will not be in there thoughts cause he cant influence there career's in any way Hodgson has worked at different levels ie club football and international and in different countries which guarentees nothing but its surely better to have that experience than not have it , as the sayin goes experience has to be earned its not given , we can talk till the cows come home but give the man 12mths and we will see how he is doing :thumbs: Edited to add yes i really liked Ince , for a few yrs he was a Stallion in midfield for England and Man.U .

Edited by lanesra