ok guys i have a problem at the moment my dogs are getting me up before 7 every single day im not bothered on work days but never get a chance to have a few extra hours at the weekend there wanting there morning feed,i feed twice a day around 7am and the around 4pm as if i fed later they were waking me up for a shit around 2am even though id had them out around 10 to 11pm!!stuck in a [bANNED TEXT] mess its like having kids!!

whats best to do feed the very late what do you lads do these 2 are jokers lol

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're feeding way too often and probably too much: dogs shouldn't need to crap more than a couple of times per day, unless you are feeding masses of cereals, which are bulk and make the dog need to c

Thats nonsense mate. They certainly are a commitment but theres no reason to feed at certain times. I feed my dogs when i want to feed them. They are normally fed after a walk around 5-6 but that does

Of course its up to each and every person as when and what they do with there dogs i just find it alot easier to fit it around a time scale that suits me. The main reason is when you have maybe a wedd

Posted Images

You're feeding way too often and probably too much: dogs shouldn't need to crap more than a couple of times per day, unless you are feeding masses of cereals, which are bulk and make the dog need to crap more often. (cheap manufactured dog foods are mostly cereal based: look on the side of the bag for the ingredients list)

I feed once a day around 8-9pm. My dogs don't need to crap until mid morning or later the next day.

I would wean them off the morning feed, and you'll have to be strict and tell them off for disturbing you: it sounds as though you are a slave to their demands and it is the dogs who make the rules in your household. Maybe look at how you organize their lives: do they get regular proper exercise? A tired dog is a calm, contented dog. less likely to whine and play up when in the kennel or at home.

And maybe look at the type and amount of feed you are giving as well.

• Like 3

If they are waking you for there morning feed then maybe get them off it. Or move it to later in the day.

I like feeding twice a day personally. Once in morning after a walk or mooch (partly to refuel after excersise and partly so they've got a meal in them in case i go lamping later on) and then I feed before bedding them down which usually results in a quiet nights sleep.

Maybe your giving them there last meal too early?

What do you feed because a dog eating at 10pm shouldn't need to crap it out at 2am.

Gaz

• Like 1

You're feeding way too often and probably too much: dogs shouldn't need to crap more than a couple of times per day, unless you are feeding masses of cereals, which are bulk and make the dog need to crap more often. (cheap manufactured dog foods are mostly cereal based: look on the side of the bag for the ingredients list)

I feed once a day around 8-9pm. My dogs don't need to crap until mid morning or later the next day.

I would wean them off the morning feed, and you'll have to be strict and tell them off for disturbing you: it sounds as though you are a slave to their demands and it is the dogs who make the rules in your household. Maybe look at how you organize their lives: do they get regular proper exercise? A tired dog is a calm, contented dog. less likely to whine and play up when in the kennel or at home.

And maybe look at the type and amount of feed you are giving as well.

thanks for the info pal,yeah my bitch is out all the time 2 to 3 hours a day my male isnt as much as has a nervous problem hard work he wakes up just for food,thats it.

was feeding them skinners before and was happy with that then they whent off it and stupid me fell for buy other brands that havent worked since,dr johns piss poor stuff,gain28 wont eat that stuff like rabbit droppings lol.off back to skinners this week,would love to feed raw but cant find anywere near me that i can get meat for at a good price and not too sure how much to feed of it?

thanks again bro:)

youve got a hard time of it billy whizz can you no put them out in kennels i feed mine at 6 once a day

would love to mate but its the mrs she dont beleave in leaving dogs outside if it was upto me they would be in the kennel and run mate:)but she wont have it lol woman eh.

thanks mate;)

If they are waking you for there morning feed then maybe get them off it. Or move it to later in the day.

I like feeding twice a day personally. Once in morning after a walk or mooch (partly to refuel after excersise and partly so they've got a meal in them in case i go lamping later on) and then I feed before bedding them down which usually results in a quiet nights sleep.

Maybe your giving them there last meal too early?

What do you feed because a dog eating at 10pm shouldn't need to crap it out at 2am.

Gaz

maybe so mate i started to feed earlyer as my bitch was wanting to go out at early hours shes only 11 months now i think its time for a switch up.

off back to skinners have been feed dr johns and gain28 mixed.wouldnt say its any good.

ive same problem on the odd day neither me or are lass need to get up the dogs up at 7 on the dot but doesnt have her breakfast till 8.30 so dont know why she does it .

usually let her out but she wont settle again till everyones up then she goes back to sleep :wallbash:

• Like 1

ive same problem on the odd day neither me or are lass need to get up the dogs up at 7 on the dot but doesnt have her breakfast till 8.30 so dont know why she does it .

usually let her out but she wont settle again till everyones up then she goes back to sleep :wallbash:

tail wagging the dog :laugh:

just use to routine of bein up early with the kids for school i think ,

tail wagging the dog :laugh:

lol yer i know :icon_redface: