has [NO TEXT TALK] used this on there dogs and is it safe. a friend of mine has used it and gave .2 of a ml to his dogs.said its great for them.

hi digger bimectin containes ivermec witch can kill collie or collie cross dogs

yes iv seen that reading it on a site.my friends dogs have collie in there mix ans seem to be fine it was givin to them a couple of weeks back

hi digger just thought i would let you know just incase i know off dogs dying before after being treated with the ivermec pour on. my friend treated his 20 hounds with bimectin about 6 weeks ago and there are great shape. he is a braver man than me.

yes iv seen that reading it on a site.my friends dogs have collie in there mix ans seem to be fine it was givin to them a couple of weeks back

hi digger just thought i would let you know just incase i know off dogs dying before after being treated with the ivermec pour on. my friend treated his 20 hounds with bimectin about 6 weeks ago and there are great shape. he is a braver man than me.

ha nice1 pal :thumbs:

I know lads that use bimectin. i use noromectin, very similar stuff, ive been using it for years. 1mill per 10kg bodyweight. terriers usuall 1-1.5mill applied to the skin on the back of their neck with a syringe, just lift the hair and squirt it on. i use it on beagles lurchers and terriers, brillient stuff, kills all living organisms on or in the dog, all types of worms(lung worm, round worm, tape worm, ring worm ect) fleas, ticks, mites and mange. its by far the cheapest way to dose dogs when you have a lot of them. a mangy dog will be shining two weeks after a dose of it. when you feed flesh you need to dose often because of worms.any co-op or farmers supply store sell it over the counter. the stuff i use is light blue.Bimectin is more a less the same stuff. Never killed and collie cross here but i have heard it said it can.

http://www.farmacy.co.uk/images/products/large/389.jpg

found this site for you lads accross the pond.dont know how price compares but probably hundreads of places over with ye that stock it.

Edited by fox digger
  • Like 1

I know lads that use bimectin. i use noromectin, very similar stuff, ive been using it for years. 1mill per 10kg bodyweight. terriers usuall 1-1.5mill applied to the skin on the back of their neck with a syringe, just lift the hair and squirt it on. i use it on beagles lurchers and terriers, brillient stuff, kills all living organisms on or in the dog, all types of worms(lung worm, round worm, tape worm, ring worm ect) fleas, ticks, mites and mange. its by far the cheapest way to dose dogs when you have a lot of them. a mangy dog will be shining two weeks after a dose of it. when you feed flesh you need to dose often because of worms.any co-op or farmers supply store sell it over the counter. the stuff i use is light blue.Bimectin is more a less the same stuff. Never killed and collie cross here but i have heard it said it can.

http://www.farmacy.c...s/large/389.jpg

found this site for you lads accross the pond.dont know how price compares but probably hundreads of places over with ye that stock it.

nice one fox digger thats even handyer than the bimectin. (trust me on the collies ha.)