up comming litter, would there be any interest in this cross???

hi folks, as some of you may know i have been currently looking for a suitable stud dog to cover a pure greyhound bitch. I was looking for a pure working farm collie, not your average street pet, or alternitivly a good bred half cross collie/grey, i did have a few good relpys and also a few good offers to use some real nice dogs, so a big thank you to all that chiped in. How ever after many months of searching all the farms etc for a nice collie, i belive i have finally found the dog i am looking for. Would you belive it, it was right on my doorstep lol, a genuine honest good working local Bearded collie, thats used day in day out up on the hills in my little part of wales, this guy also breeds and trains trialing border collies but still relies on his trusty Beardie, So now the main point of the thread, do you think there would be any call for this cross, a genuine first x beardie/greyhound. Myself, my brother and two close mates are keeping a pup back each, so theres 4 gone already, however as we all know you can throw a very big litter from a greyhound bitch, so i am just testing the water so to speak, i look forward to your replys, cheers all HH

i would imagine you would have no problem getting the pups homes. hopefully they go to the right people. not a cross you see very often for sale apart from hancock. i had 1 in 1989 and was more than happy with him. hope everything works out well. :thumbs:

hi guys, thanks for the replys. In the past i have had both border/greys and also beardie/borderxgreys all have come fom Hancock, and like allready said it is quite hard to find a genuine colliex anywhere else without the odd bit of other stuff thrown in. So at least this was i know what is going in to the mix, cheers HH