One holer?

Guest little_lloyd

F*cking Wasps Nest in there! :icon_redface:

remember once clearing a badly overgrown path on a nature reserve ,cutting away with the hedgecutter clad in waterproofs as it was pissing down when i felt a stab on my little finger,as i looked down i was covered in hundreds of the f*****s, :icon_eek: 10 seconds flat i was a hundred yards away and stripped to the waist :laugh: i'd been standing right on top of the nest,surprisingly i was only stung once.

i don't like them little f*****s :censored:

F*cking Wasps Nest in there! :icon_redface:

remember once clearing a badly overgrown path on a nature reserve ,cutting away with the hedgecutter clad in waterproofs as it was pissing down when i felt a stab on my little finger,as i looked down i was covered in hundreds of the f*****s, :icon_eek: 10 seconds flat i was a hundred yards away and stripped to the waist :laugh: i'd been standing right on top of the nest,surprisingly i was only stung once.

i don't like them little f*****s :censored:

I was setting some snares once and hammered a peg through the roof of a wasps nest in the ground,they chased me quite away as well,i bit more careful know :laugh:

I can remember the 1st & last time I stuck my hand down a hole. I was trying to enter a friend's tiny male Harris Hawk to rabbits. The little runt took off after a rabbit that was heading for the hedge I was walking along, the rabbit hit the hedge, the hawk flipped over the hedge to the other side, out of sight & I heard a squeel. I ran as fast as I could to help him out so he wouldn't get kicked off of it. When I got through the hedge I could see him jammed over the hole with both feet down the hole latched onto something. I couldn't see past him so I stuck my hand in underneath him & caught hold of something furry, felt something painful on my finger & pulled out a rat :icon_eek: I was holding the rat, the rat was holding me & the hawk was holding the rat :laugh:

You've just explained why I don't do it gloveless :icon_eek: