mersyside FA cup semi predictions????

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No way i dont buy that....no rival football clubs wish each other luck thats just wrong..............if Millwall ever got in the cup final id want there team coach to plunge into the river coming over

why??? its not like everton would of won it it :whistling: 3-0 in the games this year to the reds :toast:

No he is like 99% of the other Kopite c**ts and probably hasnt been to a game all season but has a mouth on him like he's never missed a game in there life. I was there shit happens ..................

For the first time ever I actually want Chelsea to win a football match! I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'd actually cheer if John Terry or Ashley Cole scored a hatrick, and I'll buy a bottle of champagne if they both do! :yes:

And when Liverpool lose I'll record Fanny Daglish's pathetic attempts at putdowns in the post match interview and will have it as my ringtone :thumbs:

• Like 1

Haha bitter blue,if everton would of won I would of said good luck to them but am not bitter though..tit.

:icon_eek: No way i dont buy that....no rival football clubs wish each other luck thats just wrong..............if Millwall ever got in the cup final id want there team coach to plunge into the river coming over Tower Bridge and Wembley to burn to the ground at whatever end their fans were in.......and if the game was still played 4 players sent off and a 9 nil defeat................................................its only a friendly rivalry these days of course.

• Like 3

Haha bitter blue,if everton would of won I would of said good luck to them but am not bitter though..tit.

:icon_eek: No way i dont buy that....no rival football clubs wish each other luck thats just wrong..............if Millwall ever got in the cup final id want there team coach to plunge into the river coming over Tower Bridge and Wembley to burn to the ground at whatever end their fans were in.......and if the game was still played 4 players sent off and a 9 nil defeat................................................its only a friendly rivalry these days of course.

Of course it is. I can only dream of standing on the pitch at Ibrox with 1000 golf balls and a driver..................... :boogy: WHALLOP!!!!!!!...... :toast:

Of course it is. I can only dream of standing on the pitch at Ibrox with 1000 golf balls and a driver..................... :boogy: WHALLOP!!!!!!!...... :toast:

Thats the spirit..............................i play golf like blind people play darts................................so it would still have to be the good old fashioned sub - machine gun in my dreams :victory:

you would still miss the target :D :D

gnash although liverpool and everton hate each other, i dont think it runs as bad as millwall-west ham and Defiantly not as deep as celtic-rangers!!!! especially this time of year :yes::thumbs:

but saying that id still want them to lose in the final :laugh: :laugh:

gnash although liverpool and everton hate each other, i dont think it runs as bad as millwall-west ham and Defiantly not as deep as celtic-rangers!!!! especially this time of year :yes::thumbs:

I could whack your left bollock from 100 yards boyo with my driver.......................Saying that they've not been emptied in months so they'll be like watermelons..... :laugh:

• Like 1

I could whack your left bollock from 100 yards boyo with my driver.......................Saying that they've not been emptied in months so they'll be like watermelons..... :laugh:

i went to far again :D :D

Edited by lurcher1

what do u lot think of big jelly hes banging in the goals for the everton

ill tell you the truth bud ive sat and watched this lad his presence is joy to watch he has a strikers vision

and the skill to match pity we never played some one along side him to complement his skills just hope we make the most

of him in the future he knows were the oinion bag is thats for certain ;)

ill tell you the truth bud ive sat and watched this lad his presence is joy to watch he has a strikers vision

and the skill to match pity we never played some one along side him to complement his skills just hope we make the most

he will soon leave for a big club :D :D

he will soon leave for a big club :D :D

narr kenwrights back on corrie tonight to get his wages

I don't think the liverpool, everton rivalry is anything like west ham, millwal, most scouse family's have got both set's of fan's, i have 2 son's, one red, one blue, i keep saying i am going on jeremy kyle with the blue one, my bird just look's worried. :laugh: I usually want everton to win, as long as there not playing us.