mersyside FA cup semi predictions????

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No way i dont buy that....no rival football clubs wish each other luck thats just wrong..............if Millwall ever got in the cup final id want there team coach to plunge into the river coming over

why??? its not like everton would of won it it :whistling: 3-0 in the games this year to the reds :toast:

No he is like 99% of the other Kopite c**ts and probably hasnt been to a game all season but has a mouth on him like he's never missed a game in there life. I was there shit happens ..................

Sky reds I love them !!!!!!. I will keep my comments to my self as I have never shared opinions with arm chair annalists

DIGNITY SINCE 1878

Sky reds I love them !!!!!!. I will keep my comments to my self as I have never shared opinions with arm chair annalists

DIGNITY SINCE 1878

ok :thumbs:

Gnash had a great time in your city as allways

HA9 is nothing to do with me mate...................if the postcode starts with an E then i class it as my own :thumbs: if not you can keep it :D ..........did you stop in at Neasden Temple :censored:

I have just read this thread through, lurcher1 what's happened, gnash is ok, apart from supporting west ham :laugh: he is usually ok, and has stuck up for the red's {only in posts} when he has known whatever it was, i think a big apology should be given.

I have just read this thread through, lurcher1 what's happened, gnash is ok, apart from supporting west ham :laugh: he is usually ok, and has stuck up for the red's {only in posts} when he has known whatever it was, i think a big apology should be given.

its been sorted via pm mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

I take it you went to WEMBLEY lurcher1

No he is like 99% of the other Kopite c**ts and probably hasnt been to a game all season but has a mouth on him like he's never missed a game in there life. I was there shit happens .................................... :cray:

• Like 2

No gnash jermaiin st , tramps for a bevy !!!!!!

You mean the Tramp club in Mayfair :icon_eek: One of the most exclusive and debonair private member clubs in Europe full of celebs and toffee nosed hooray henrys sipping their Calvin with a nice Almond and Strawberry tart................................................. along come a bunch of nutty scousers in Everton shirts for a pint and a pie :blink: .............i cant quite picture it :D