Is this a good scope?

Just seen this scope on ebay, and i know Bushnell is a good name and it seems a good price, If you could take a look and let me know what you think i would appreciate it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-9x56-red-and-green-illuminated-air-rifle-gun-optics-sniper-hunting-scope-sight-/150743235384?pt=UK_SportingGoods_Hunting_ShootingSports_ET&hash=item2318ff3b38

Thanks

P.S Its to go on a springer

Edited by Bess & Nell

Does the 'blurb' actually sound like it was written by an English person? Nope!

There are both genuine and fakes on ebay, sometimes you will actually come across a genuine scope that has been sold as a 'slight second' because it didn't quite meet quality control like my MK4. It has a slight blemish in the optical coating, but that little blemish only proves a minor problem when shooting into the light (late sun set and early sun rise or towards street lights etc)

More than worth the grand reduction in price :yes:

Tony

i think the problem you are going to have is all your links start with www.ebay.co.uk .. .. .. and if it seems too good to be true to get a good scope at such a low price i think it probably is.. .. to get a good scope your probably going to have to fork out good scope prices :cray: also you should try them out before you fork out for them.

If you do buy one let me know how it goes :thumbs: i have scanned through a lot of the shooting paraphernalia on ebay but not purchased anything yet.