Here's a new one on me.........

A friend sent me these pics of a VERY BIG tom cat that was running with this dog fox for a month or more(seen by the farmer and my friend)they were eventually trapped 'together' as he doesn't have a rifle to do the job,and duly sorted,but my question to all is....have you ever heard of a fox running with a feral cat before? I guess they must of been sharing kills,and it seems they were very happy to be around each other as they must of entered the trap together......weird!!

In the trap,and as you can see the cat is still alive at this point.....

IMG_1040.jpg

Put together to show how big this Tom really was......

IMG_1039.jpg

This pic was taken by the farmer before it took both lambs(out of sight of the farmer)and he was shot later,they are brazen as feck when they need to feed young!

IMG_1041.jpg

Martin

Big cat that mate and story which is hard to take in ,but i know nothing is clear cut in nature and knowing you well i take it as gospel .See you soon mate for a look out .Edited to say that cat looks very comfortable with the fox even near it ,not something that ive seen before as they are arch enemies normally ,even more so than fox and dog ,the two coming in contact more i guess .

strange you should put that up, a few months ago i bolted a big ginger tom along woth a fox out of the same earth did make me think at the time, but put it down to coincidence :hmm: ive seen the big tom on numerous occasions since, the last time being yesterday morning.