what to wear to meet a farmer?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This would be ideal. Best of both worlds!  

iv just been round too see him and iv got my first bit of permission!

LMAO sounds good to me

ive just seen a farmer and i was wearing trakkies, old scratty rebok classics with socks tucked out, and a chavvy-ish nike fleece.

i was riding the push bike tho haha so il get away with that 1 i think. :tongue2:

anyway told him ive been shooting pigeons for another local farmer who he knows and he took my number ;) . said he had a few regulars but hel keep me in mind.

i think he might be speaking to my other farmer and asking about me first before he gives me a call to see if im alright..thats what id do if i was a farmer anyway.!

seeing where on about farmers what time of day do you think is best to go visit them..??

its a tough one this, you dont want to disturbe them from working eating or sleeping and thats really all they do lol

it was about 6-7pm when i was riding past on bike and he was already in the yard talking to a couple of guys so i waited for there convo to finish then i said excuse me just as he was on the way back to the garden...

i think its rude to disturbe them really so we cant seem to win! i wouldnt want to go knocking on there doors.. but sometimes thats all we can do i suppose..