what make of boot?

Get yourself a pair of Sealskinz knee or mid length socks for instant remedy to wet feet. Also, they are so thick they make boots very comfortable.

£30 socks, worth twice as much! DRY feet, WARM feet + COMFORTABLE feet.

Just bought a pair of brand new Lowa GTX combat boots off a guy on here, £75 posted, thats around half price, dont know what they will be like long term but construction wise they are top notch, nice and high, thick leather, Gortex, Vibram soles etc, i,d be happy to pay full price for these, definately worth considering IMO, ATB, buster.

I'd buy a pair of lowa mountain gtx,very sound sturdy boot that will keep your feet dry and lets your feet breath so they do not get too hot,also they are easily looked after using black boot polish ...having had a pair last well over 5 years I would recommend them..... they were comfortable straight from the box and I almost had a tear in my eye when I finally binned them for a pair of meindls......I still wonder if I made a grave mistake...

FELL BOOTS YOU CAN STILL GET THEM MADE TO ORDER, ONCE YOU BRAKE THEM IN THERE THE BEST DIGGING/WALKING BOOT YOU CAN GET. IVE HAD THEM ALL BUT ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE FELLS. :thumbs: