northunberland watch out

after lamping a few fields at a local spot ave done for years last night in northhumberland some wan,ker of a policemen give us a pull and took the new dog bus and left us miles away from home out in the sticks just watch out boys and girls if yous lamping around that area atb stag

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could be driving about doing daily business if there is no insurance on your car you take the risk of being pulled and having it taken by the police..... WATCH OUT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   E

It's been bad up corbridge for years mate some good sport though

Theres ALLWAYS more to it... but we NEVER get the full story !   Cheers.

after lamping a few fields at a local spot ave done for years last night in northhumberland some wan,ker of a policemen give us a pull and took the new dog bus and left us miles away from home out in the sticks just watch out boys and girls if yous lamping around that area atb stag

Whats the script, did they can catch you on land with gear or just a routine pull ? And for what reasons and why did they take the motor and not charge you ? Atb with it though matey, hope you get your motor back ok ;)

While not wishing to put the blame on anyone, the main reason the police confiscate your car at the roadside is no insurance. Not easy to get away with these days with number plate recognition cameras in most police traffic cars. The days of producing your documents in seven days are long gone. Still not to many of them here in Ireland,yet.

they can not just take ya car like that pal basicly thats steeling by the police what was his reasans for doing this there has to be more to it ??

Theres ALLWAYS more to it... but we NEVER get the full story !

Cheers.

they did the same thing to me and my friend last year ? we was going to my permission he went the wrong way so i put the lamp on so he could see better to turn round got blocked in car taken said we was poaching and that we have a long walk home i said not realy i will phone my old man then took my lamp of me the lad had to pay £90 for his car back the next day his brief told him it was police money making sceam ?? wtf arse hole they did the same to a nother lad in my village then sold his car in auction he got a solisiter and got £6000 compo of them the car wasn't worth that no where near