• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you on about Cruffs .

bangon simo

You never know he may surprise you & turn up with his new terrier "Winnie!"

Been for last 5/6 years and it has gotten worse each year but last year was shit, not even upto car boot standards, expensive, small, stalls full of cheap tat, i'll never waste my cash of the shithole again. The sad fact is apart from the actual shows run by terrier/lurcher clubs many of the so called "game fairs" andd country shows look upon lurchers and terriers as the seedy past time of the neanderthal throw backs of the country scene, the are barely tolerated and allocated the "discreet corner" of the show ground where hopefully they wont embaress the organisers and keep a low profile.

Sooner folk tell these money grabbing charlatans to go f**k themselves and support there local shows, where folk are proud of our role in the countryside and its traditions and history.......dont feed the trolls with your hard earned money

Saying that some of the clowns who parade around the shows with a beer can in one hand, dog shitting all over the place and his dirty sweaty arse hanging over the top of his jogging bottoms doesn't give off the greatest of impressions to joe public, also the rigger boots, wife beater vest and obligatory moobs. For added authenticity they will loudly disscuss what they did with there dog the night before and add as many fucks, wankers and cnuts as possible whenever children are in earshot...........

ha ha simoman......sums up most shows nowadays!!!!! :thumbs: ...i only go to the small local ones and ones ran by the dog folk not market traders looking to sell some cheap tatt to a young kid new to lurchers terriers...for the exact same reason....i let my dogs do the talkin...loose lips sink ships etc etc,,,, :yes: