just to add that the catty i got from you is top notch rob!

i am hitting stuff already lol

thanks for the link above as i didn't know you had a web page! how much would those fire steels be?

i will be needing another catapult ( a mate has seen mine and wants one) i will send a pm in a moment.

thanks

mike.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cheeper off game keeper john ...fair play buddy :tongue2:

That's where you wrong

Atb rob

oh i thought you didnt understand :whistling: :whistling: ...,,,but i could copy your crossply copys of bill hays nd make them £10 cheeper than you..post them on every post you make on here...but i think doing this is just wrong ,,, ..i also think your wrong posting selling on here as you dont donate to this site any money yet make a very good profit from this site without giving anything back in storys money or anything other than hard sell on others post,,yet you like to tell me i am wrong for saying game keeper john's name on my post which you said you was not going to post on my posts again...are you that desprate to sell cattys? i can see your a family man is the strain of making money making you like this? as i dont understand why you keep telling me one thing then doing the opposite :D now this is wrong.. so can you make though the fork cattys rob? can you shoot these type of cattys rob? maybe i am wrong but i think you just jumped on bill hays design of cattys to make money .... :tongue2: :tongue2: truth nd honesty is lost on you rob as your not a man of your word...you said you would not post on my post again..any man that is not true to his own word cant be trusted ,,do you understand that??

Look mickey whatever you just keep going don't you just drop it buddy you just keep going.

If you wanna make them that cheap go for it.

I'm not bothered

Atb rob

then stop your hard sell tactics on my post.. which are nothing to do with the post,, i am asking you to be true to your word ,,in all fairness rob get your head out of the skip long enough to see i am not wanting to compeat in your cattys sales of off cut crossply skip wood there is loads of these skip rat cattys about...which i think are way over priced...am i talking in chinese??? i am not on your post talking shite you are on mine yet again ...showing me your not a man of your word ...only fools would buy off someone that cant keep his own word .... :yes: :yes: :yes:

you are starting to get personal on this now mickey please dont slag off my work as i have not done this with yours

i assure you none of my materials are taken from skips

and the birch ply that is used is high grade and is used by many catapult makers

i also make them from exotic and english hardwoods

and i assure you that anyone that has bought a catty from myself is happy with the price and the quality of the product !!!!

atb rob

you are starting to get personal on this now mickey please dont slag off my work as i have not done this with yours

i assure you none of my materials are taken from skips

and the birch ply that is used is high grade and is used by many catapult makers

i also make them from exotic and english hardwoods

and i assure you that anyone that has bought a catty from myself is happy with the price and the quality of the product !!!!

atb rob

look rob ive ask you over nd over again to stop posting sales on my post,,you dont sell your knives on any other's post on here giving others respect,,now you said you wasnt going to post on my post your whole profile is just an add in my view,,so any bad press sells your cattys ,all i am asking you is be a man of your word nd stop this advertising on my post ,, i cant ask you in any other language..you have removed post where you was having digs ive removed none of mine as i anyone can see ,,dont get mad shouting if you dont like my views on my on your cattys simply stop posting them on my post for sale,,all this above is just a sneaky advert which you keep doing ,,maybe its all the glue your using on your cattys thats making you this way idk.. but if your going to keep this up expect some back www.english-handmade-knives.co.uk :thumbs: this is embarrassing me www.airgundoctor.co.uk now this is on my post not all yours...i hope you get my point rob i am a buyer not a seller i like all forms of hunting respecting all people's work...so be fair rob stop this sneaky free advertising on my post on crafts + do it yourself .. please be fair rob to your own words :bye: :bye: :bye:

micckey you sound a right twat :feck:

if i posted things on your posts for sale just to sell my stuff,wrongley accused you of stealing images off me ,,,what woud your reply be ...mmmm...i am nothing like you think,, i dont want to be accused of stealing anyone's designs even if they are not his anyway,,,i will explain myself as i am see it...i dont judge people or swear ,,its your view on a open forum i will stand by your rights to have this opinion of me..as its what you believe to be true.. :thumbs: