its a side shooter through the forks not over top needs buffing but in my view this is the correct way for a side shooter,not a must just somthing ive tryed... :thumbs:

Edited by micckey

This is gonna sound bit silly I've had milbros

From young and made many cattys but what

Is a side shooter is that when the person using

It holds it angled thanks ATB

yes just same apart from elastic going though forks not over top,,, Edited by micckey

This is gonna sound bit silly I've had milbros

From young and made many cattys but what

Is a side shooter is that when the person using

It holds it angled thanks ATB

That's correct buddy a sideshooter is held with the forks pointing to the side

With the elastics they can be over the top or through the forks I produce 3 that are over the top

Atb rob

this a sales pitch on my post again rob :hmm: please use the propper for sale section for your sales? as i am not trying to sell this catty its for my own use ,,its a though the fork catty design nd has nothing to do with sales...atb micckey :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

No was not a sales pitch I was just letting the guy know and letting him know they shoot ott and ttf

Atb rob

that being the case why put i produce 3?? i could make catty designs with thera band gold on shooting though the forks same as yours @£6 less than yours nd still make a profit rob i could let people know this on all your posts...just to let them know? i could also let them know about someone that makes knives cheeper than you on all your knive sales post on here which should be in the sales section,,,but i dont make cattys for profit rob i am not trying to take any of your sales of crossply cattys..... i make a few naturals cheep nd other designs to use trying elastic's out for myself.. i buy in bulk i get it cheeper the ones i sell makes my own catty elastic cheeper,,hope you can now stop with the sneaky hard sell on my posts,,,about though the forks cattys which i shoot.. you never seem to post anything about what you have shot or how you used them ive nothing against you rob nd i am sick of explaing myself on here ...you stated before about rules nd laws on my post please use the rules of this site nd put all your hard sell post in the for sale section not on my post or in the crafts part unless you want to infom us all how you make cattys nd where you buy all your stuff from...i hope you see this as fair comment nd not see it as having a go at you rob as thats not my style.. :icon_redface:

I've removed my posts because not matter what is said you take to heart buddy

No offence

Atb rob

rob i take nothing to heart buddy ,,i have realy thick skin...you removed posts before saying you would never do it again? i maybe wrong but is it because you dont want others to see your sales pitch on my post? like i have said rob i dont want to take any sales off you..i hate royal mail nd posting goods ive made, only to have them stolen or lost causing more trouble than the item is worth,,i use nd shoot cattys rather than sell them,,,trying all elastic's nd styles ,, i know the score rob www.rk-knives.co.uk :D a+m custom gunsmiths...can i have some commission on your cattys as you seem to want to sell them on my posts ,,,your like them telephone sales people they say the wont do it again but always phone me again..hope you dont take this to heart buddy... :thumbs: looking forwards to your sales pitch soon ,, :laugh: :laugh: realy i dont mind but be honest at least,,,

just to add that the catty i got from you is top notch rob!

i am hitting stuff already lol

thanks for the link above as i didn't know you had a web page! how much would those fire steels be?

i will be needing another catapult ( a mate has seen mine and wants one) i will send a pm in a moment.

thanks

mike.