WHEN DO YOU STOP?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just reading some of the topics that are on at the min and as usual men are still out killing pregnant hares .Same people every year want to get the pup going want to give the old dog a kill he had a

thats not as bad as lamping hares

Same every year and as yea know i coursed with some of the so called top coursing men same shite no hares wel run 2 dogs then theirs a third slip by mistake .Was on the field one day with 3 legends a

Speedie when your out with men do you not say anything or just wait then come on here bad mouth people?????You are the one stand at gates and kicking hedges so the hare wont leave the field and its all on tape????

thats not as bad as lamping hares :yes:

Rather lamp a hare an bring it home then kill one and throw in a ditch.Sorley its not me that started a topic to have dig at other men why not say it on the day instead coming on here.
Guest Sorley Boys clan

Speedie when your out with men do you not say anything or just wait then come on here bad mouth people?????You are the one stand at gates and kicking hedges so the hare wont leave the field and its all on tape????

thats not as bad as lamping hares :yes:

Rather lamp a hare an bring it home then kill one and throw in a ditch.Sorley its not me that started a topic to have dig at other men why not say it on the day instead coming on here.

maybe he did icey i wasnt there

Put up the tape icey and the men are on here that have hunted with me if they care to tell yea they will say their have been a few arguments about blocking hares and slipping a second dog .Wont say it never happened because we all learn as we go but i can say that in the last 10 or more years i have always tried to give the hare fair play one dog and fair law .I happen to think it has all to do with having faith in the dog yer running people get up tight and slip to quick when they have doughts about whats on the end of the lead :laugh: :laugh: Look at the clips and yea can see who slips their dogs single now their was other people out but could not put their dogs on because they never seemed to get a single handed run why do you think that was icey????????Another one for yea icey the reason that alot of these men dont get on with me is they dont like to be told yer not being fair to the hare .Leave yer pups at home and dont be slipping them in or let the hare out and dont slip on top of him .If yea ever go hare hunting yea will see what im talking about when yer in kildare and theirs over 100 acers in the field it shit or get of the pot and a lot of people get shy :icon_redface:

Edited by speedie

Put up the tape icey and the men are on here that have hunted with me if they care to tell yea they will say their have been a few arguments about blocking hares and slipping a second dog .Wont say it never happened because we all learn as we go but i can say that in the last 10 or more years i have always tried to give the hare fair play one dog and fair law .I happen to think it has all to do with having faith in the dog yer running people get up tight and slip to quick when they have doughts about whats on the end of the lead :laugh: :laugh: Look at the clips and yea can see who slips their dogs single now their was other people out but could not put their dogs on because they never seemed to get a single handed run why do you think that was icey????????Another one for yea icey the reason that alot of these men dont get on with me is they dont like to be told yer not being fair to the hare .Leave yer pups at home and dont be slipping them in or let the hare out and dont slip on top of him .If yea ever go hare hunting yea will see what im talking about when yer in kildare and theirs over 100 acers in the field it shit or get of the pot and a lot of people get shy :icon_redface:

Gone of line so soon icey thought yea were on for the night????? :bad:

i agree when do you stop we should all stick to the seasons but who can honestly hold there hands up and say if they see it laid there with a dog in there hand they aint guna kick it up? lol i cant i no i couldn't avoid temptation :icon_redface:

i dont hunt hares but i know it would be hard to leave it

i only do rabbits but give them the same respect as you do the hares had 3 rabbits with very small young in them few weeks back so have left then be for this season.

you are spot on same old storys pups to run and all that crap

:thumbs: