It could be a muscular pull or sprain, or a fractured bone. Anything could have caused it really, would she have hurt it slipping, or jumping up and banding her neck? Probably best to have the vet check it. My pup was the same, turns out it was just muscular and he was given carpofen and told to rest.

It could be a muscular pull or sprain, or a fractured bone. Anything could have caused it really, would she have hurt it slipping, or jumping up and banding her neck? Probably best to have the vet check it. My pup was the same, turns out it was just muscular and he was given carpofen and told to rest.

she jumps up onto her bed,this is the only thing i can think of could have caused it

Back out, Trap nerve, ect ect could be anything fellah, Get her to a bone man to get her checked over,

Has she had any stingers of a run/or a real hard night of late? Only reason i say that is my mates dog did have a real hard night one night and he went simialer screamed when he bent down for food or water, Real down, lethargic, just not the same dog, Spoke to that running dog vet from Stafford way and he knew what it was straight away and told him what too do and within a few days dog really picked up... So like i say get her check out by a decent bone man....

• Like 1

Back out, Trap nerve, ect ect could be anything fellah, Get her to a bone man to get her checked over,

Has she had any stingers of a run/or a real hard night of late? Only reason i say that is my mates dog did have a real hard night one night and he went simialer screamed when he bent down for food or water, Real down, lethargic, just not the same dog, Spoke to that running dog vet from Stafford way and he knew what it was straight away and told him what too do and within a few days dog really picked up... So like i say get her check out by a decent bone man....

no hard running at all of late,just happened overnight in the kennel..

Just thought, if the dog has as high temperature as well, it could possibly be meningitis, in which case, as S says: vet. If no temperature I'd try a bone man first. That's what I'd do if it were my dog.