sometimes I wonder why I bother

I went out of my way to vouch for a bloke on here to friends of mine.Theres a litter ready to go and a few weeks previous I told the lad that had them that this mope is spot on.No money has been spared on these pups,and theres 8 of them there so fair play to the breeder he is doing it right.But today he rang the breeder and cancelled the pup cause for the huge sum of 150 euros he wanted the pup jabbed,and delivered to kildare.The parents of these pups are very effiecient at what they do and in my opinion the price could be a hell of a lot more.So my mate rings me and is far from happy that he has pulled out at such a late time,which makes me look a right tool.So Id like to say to the bloke,go buy your next pup from someone next door maybe and if yer that miserable to spend money on the initial purchase of a very well bred animal your probably too stingy to feed it right as well.I have never put a post knocking anyone on here before but im rightly pissed off over this and I hope you enjoyed the site I got you on too cause the lads are geting you removed from that too,id like to mention that I vouched for you to get on there too.Now the admin will no doubt question my judgement after they hear your a prized A. hole.As soon as I get the pup I'll put up some pics for you to see what you refused,all for the sake of 60 euros more.After all the years I thought I had a fair judge of charachter,evidently not.Im going to be more cautious from now on.The thing is I like to be able to help out anyone if I can but you wont be considered ever again.

Edited by jigsaw

Guest Sorley Boys clan

I went out of my way to vouch for a bloke on here to friends of mine.Theres a litter ready to go and a few weeks previous I told the lad that had them that this mope is spot on.No money has been spared on these pups,and theres 8 of them there so fair play to the breeder he is doing it right.But today he rang the breeder and cancelled the pup cause for the huge sum of 150 euros he wanted the pup jabbed,and delivered to kildare.The parents of these pups are very effiecient at what they do and in my opinion the price could be a hell of a lot more.So my mate rings me and is far from happy that he has pulled out at such a late time,which makes me look a right tool.So Id like to say to the bloke,go buy your next pup from someone next door maybe and if yer that miserable to spend money on the initial purchase of a very well bred animal your probably too stingy to feed it right as well.I have never put a post knocking anyone on here before but im rightly pissed off over this and I hope you enjoyed the site I got you on too cause the lads are geting you removed from that too,id like to mention that I vouched for you to get on there too.Now the admin will no doubt question my judgement after they hear your a prized A. hole.As soon as I get the pup I'll put up some pics for you to see what you refused,all for the sake of 60 euros more.After all the years I thought I had a fair judge of charachter,evidently not.Im going to be more cautious from now on.The thing is I like to be able to help out anyone if I can but you wont be considered ever again.

is the pup deerhound bred

is the pup deerhound bred

if it was id hav been after it!

not deerhound bred.If this tool wants to reply and admit he furked about then i'll leave it up to him.Can you imagine for 150 you get a top class pup.I booked mine 4 weeks before they were born and am geting it tommorow.Still look forward to the addition of a new pup to the kennells.

• Like 1

Some people make you wonder why you bother mate, hopefully the pup will end up in a better home

well Lat,if he ever wants anything similar to these pups it'll be a hell of a lot more.What a missed oppertunity.When I think of it,delivered and jabbed for 150,and its a 3 hour journey to the blokes area.what a cock.

before we go any further I did NOT bring you down,I didnt nor had any intention of nameing you.You did that all by yourself.You put a strain between me and my good friends today,I dont appreciate that one bit.Now this discussion is over.

• Like 2