Hello - new to shooting forum. Saltash, Cornwall.

Hi,

I have been interested in hunting and most other countryside pursuits for a number of years, but have only just recently become involved in shooting (shotguns mostly) after many years of just fishing.

I enjoy hide shoots and walk-up as I have been unable to get involved in any activities that are too structured due to work commitments (and kids!!!! :D ).

If anyone is interested in a chat about Fly fishing (game fishing) or Sea fishing (I have recently gained a sit-on Kayak which I am keen to get in the Tamar) I would look forward that.

I hope to chat with new people in my area who are like minded.

Regards,

Nick

Thanks for the welcome comments -

revij22 - I don't fish the rivers due to the prohibitive costs involved -but- I do fish the Reservoirs noteably Siblyback near Liskeard and Kennick near Moretonhamstead in Devon but only when I can get a ticket from my missus :thumbs: .

Nathan Baker - Nice to meet you - I also have a beautiful retriever who is in desperate need of training up correctly - any ideas :huh: ?

revij22 - I don't fish the rivers due to the prohibitive costs involved -but- I do fish the Reservoirs noteably Siblyback near Liskeard and Kennick near Moretonhamstead in Devon but only when I can get a ticket from my missus :thumbs:.

Nathan Baker - Nice to meet you - I also have a beautiful retriever who is in desperate need of training up correctly - any ideas :huh:?

hi nick, I'm in whitleigh and will be more then happy to help you with your retriever.

• Like 1

revij22 - I don't fish the rivers due to the prohibitive costs involved -but- I do fish the Reservoirs noteably Siblyback near Liskeard and Kennick near Moretonhamstead in Devon but only when I can get a ticket from my missus :thumbs:.

Nathan Baker - Nice to meet you - I also have a beautiful retriever who is in desperate need of training up correctly - any ideas :huh:?

hi nick, I'm in whitleigh and will be more then happy to help you with your retriever.

Thats really kind of you.......as I am still at the 'fetch' stage and at a bit of a loss at what I should be doing next!!