Phil Haynes poachers pocket

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes a joke he walked around a show with a folder of his dog hes a puppy peddler just saying to people bred this bred that he dint even no how the dogs are bred

i have one with phills lines in both parents of my dog came of phill and he was a very good dog till he broke his leg he still catches a few bunnys with 3 leg

he also breeds from yappers..fact !!

Posted Images

ive never seen his dogs working and i have to say that the ones i have seen at shows certainly looked the part. but i have to say the bloke himself seems a bit of a cock. i was at kelmarsh a couple of years ago holding a lurcher pup on a lead and he came straight up to me told me all that was wrong with the pup (actually nothing was wrong with her) and then said the old classic line "do you know who i am?" !!!!!! then told me basically that he knew everything htere is to know about running dogs and that his were the best money could buy and that i should buy one. in fact i could buy one of the adults he had on the lead there and then (admittedly tidy-looking dogs). make up your own minds.

you have more patience than me mate has he would of have got told to fcuk right off has soon has he started all thats wrong bollocks and the best money can buy :laugh: thats a massive statement by anyone standards and for the do you know who i am sounds like some pissed up kid on a night out in town feck to lining his pockets sounds like a right clown :yes:

• Like 1