Starting conditioning..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure someone will sell you a flirtpole .......... but all you need is a garden cane, a bit of string and a bit of dead something or other, swing it around on the floor just keeping it out of the d

I like the flirtpole, springpole, bike, and A-frame. Flirtpole is really good for developing coordination and athleticism, and not bad for wind too. Springpole really works their legs, back, neck, and

Cheers mate I'm looking into getting a staff out of working parents to come bushing and ferreting with my lurchers and hate to see dogs that look like barrels lol

Posted Images

Dose anyone use a laser pen?

If it works you then I won't knock it but I've seen them drive the dogs mad, that was in the house though, a lad I used to know, his dog turned into a proper crazy thing for weeks after he tormented it with one of those.

I tried the laser pen a few weeks ago when out walking at night but it never took them long to figure out I was holding it I recently went to pick my keys up and it was chewed to death and fell to bits lol....... I got 2 coon tails if anyone wants one for a flicker ....

Ha!

I think the problem was with my mate that he was in the house, the dog ended up looking for it all the time.

When you cut those tails of the coons ......... :laugh:

You're sure they were tails?

haha that made me laugh, coons tails.. are you sure?! :laugh: .. an yer happened to my uncles dog in the house i sent it daft with one after that chased shaddows all its life the things blind now best thing for it i think.. id never put another laser pen by a dog tbh.