Rangers go into admin

No Europe for 3yrs 10 + points deducted for 3yrs no money (supposedly) for players how will it all end.....incredibly some rangers fans see Whyte as their saviour......this picture was taken during Goron Smith's interview with Sky TV it depicts rangers fans feelings about going into administration. :boogy::laugh:

post-17796-0-68490000-1329165702_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I think theres method in the madness and that this been thought about for the long term.

its maddness but no thought in it there broke and thats the full story but i cant see anybody bailing them out ffs its only the scottish league theyed never get there money back. Edited by lazyhunter

well at least it means you may win the title this year. a gift to you from Rangers. :thumbs: lets face it its the best chance you will get. and a hollow victory is better than nothing.

it will be a sad day for scottish football if the gers go tits up. and a sad day for celtic in the long run. :hmm:

• Like 1

No Europe for 3yrs 10 + points deducted for 3yrs no money (supposedly) for players how will it all end.....incredibly some rangers fans see Whyte as their saviour......this picture was taken during Goron Smith's interview with Sky TV it depicts rangers fans feelings about going into administration. :boogy::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

i heard this a while back was happening that whyte was just a puppet for murray taking the team to the wall and going into administration then murray and a few others ex rangers board and players were going to buy club back with it having nothing to do with murrays metal business.

dunno how true it is but so far its happened as i heard so will just wait and see...

well at least it means you may win the title this year. a gift to you from Rangers. :thumbs: lets face it its the best chance you will get. and a hollow victory is better than nothing.

it will be a sad day for scottish football if the gers go tits up. and a sad day for celtic in the long run. :hmm:

now i think celtic are the best in scotland before this came out and were on there way to winning the title :yes: but celtic dont depend on playing rangers maybe they might let them join the irish league :tongue2:

ha ha sad day for celtic the flag flying at half mast :cray: :cray:

Aye if you want to believe that mate on you go.....you gifted nothing 19 point swing long before it came to this....you can dress it up whatever way you like but Lenny had Sally's number this season and Admin is the icing on the cake. And how is it a sad day for Scottish football? :hmm:

Will Rangers 100% Be docked 10 points this season now?

Depends how the other clubs vote in SPL...the Sky deal is the thing that will probably save you....the norm is 25points for 3yrs

the rules should allready be in place so if they decide to go down that road i thought its 20 odd points behind ffs they cant win with a 20 point start.

don,t think it will be the end of them as darlington has went into admistration quite a few times found themself in the conference after dropping trough the lower leauges it will take a few season for this 2 happen 2 rangers,and then i,ve just heard on skysports that the previous 5 teams only gretna got a 10 points dedution but why is automatic in english leauges ??

Aye and each time scraped through. I'm a Darlington fan born and bred and it's safe to say this time it's the end. Unless someone fancies losing £500,000 a season?

At the moment we have about 5 senior professionals and the rest are made up of young lads. We're fooked!

don,t think it will be the end of them as darlington has went into admistration quite a few times found themself in the conference after dropping trough the lower leauges it will take a few season for this 2 happen 2 rangers,and then i,ve just heard on skysports that the previous 5 teams only gretna got a 10 points dedution but why is automatic in english leauges ??

Aye and each time scraped through. I'm a Darlington fan born and bred and it's safe to say this time it's the end. Unless someone fancies losing £500,000 a season?

At the moment we have about 5 senior professionals and the rest are made up of young lads. We're fooked!

maybe they dont wanna hurt the big boys if they get points taken off them the leagues fcuked as whos gonna pay sky to watch a league were theres no competion