two hunter blanks sold in under 6 hours !

all sold thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two hunter blanks for sale .

both heat threated and tempered

ground and sharp , with a working finnish but YOU could carry on through the wet and dry grits to almost mirror finnish if you wanted.

first up(# 1) is a modifeid 01 laser cut blank hrc57-59 with 600 grt finnish.

over all length 8" blade 4 handle 4 with a scandi grind , its sharp !!

second (#2)is my last piece of 153cm stainless . its close cousin to rws 34 so a high carbon stainless very expensive to buy now !

over all length 9" 4.5" handle and blade scandi grind and 600 grt finnish.

im gonna regret selling this i should finnish it as it could be worth good money , and i will never be able to offer it again in this material .

i have a man who will handle and sheath these for you if your intrested .

please contact me for paypal details as i have had problems with it .

2012_02100003.jpg

2012_02100002.jpg

2012_02100001.jpg

Edited by midnight

spot on ,its thought out mate .

point for penatration ;) but turns up for skinning (stops you splitting the hide)

curve belly for skinning .

out ward curve at the recasso (closest point to the handle) for detail work , carving, jointing legs rib cage etc.

the area between the low belly and recaso its straight enough for chopping if you wanted to make a fire , hide for pigeons, or a walking stick.

im a trained butcher and slaughter man , and was taught to use differant points of the blade with controll to not dull impoirtant cutting edges . if you ask any butcher they know to use the recaso area for things that will dull a blade like wood or direct bone contact even string. you sacrifice that area to keep your cutting areas sharp .

no knife can do it all but a well thought out one can do alot !!

i know we all see things differantly and thank god but i dont hold with most knife makers ideas or styles . im not after funky shapes , but form and function , if that ends up looking funky .. we are on a winner !

if you ever order a custom knife demand that the maker listens to your needs and a good one would measure your hand fist and fingers ! before anythiong else .

all the best . matt.

• Like 2

cheers mate there is a massive diferance with a proffesional knife worker and hobby user . id like to educate people because your alot safer when you know what way to use it and the edge lasts for ever if its used 2-4 times a week !