Clearing misconceptions

My comments where based on what i like for earth work mate, nothing more.

My bad. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I don't get to dig as much as some of y'all. And I like hearing about what you that do, like in a dog. As much as I dig, I can enjoy what I believe to be a hard dog, and still have others to hunt if it needs some recovery time. With the exception of nutria, holes rarely exceed five feet.

I keep some jagds that are very small. I have an eleven pound male, and two or three females around thirteen #. To tell the truth I enjoy them as much as the bigger dogs but they are limited in what they can do well. So most times we go around doing what it is that they cant do well poorly. But it is still a blast.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Mosby Having been a regular visitor to the USA for the past 21 years, sometimes 2, 3 and 4 times a year. I've hunted a number of the different quarry species you mention with terriers, in a varie

I think there are some prejudices about what americans expect from our dogs that I would like to clear up.   The first of which is that every American wants a hard dog. This is not true. Americans

Good post, its easy to forget how big and varied it is over there