rolling in thick and fast

Well the ferreting permision is coming in thick and fast today iv picked up three lots of new ground we be bizzy this friday saterday and sunday if anyone one has any fast nets please pm me...... photos will be up as soon as iv sussed photo bucket out

atb earth&hounds

well you are doing well earthy in bringing in new work in as the girls in the office have said, yes we will have a good weekend on the new land and by

the sound of things one or two more farms happy to let us on also. like i said to you when you started you will get rabbit jobs and permission will come a lot easier when you are a pestie <all be it new to the job> as you not some randome lad looking to run his dog. you look right talk right and can offer them somthing in return..atb jack

Edited by jack68
  • Like 1

you was right about getting on the land but as shocked me how much ferreting work as come in the last few weeks hospitals manor houses and even factories and it looks like there we be spin off coming in off the rail ways they seem to love the lads from our place mate and helps when will owns a family farm and people he knows around by him looks like investing in more stock off mr e and mr c :toast: :toast: iv had a word with clive about that factory i was at today he i pricing for 2 men ;) commision next month is lookin good hahahahahaha :angel:

Edited by earth&hounds

even more good news phoned the farmer this afternoon about tomoz and what time to expect us :D iv got you 2 more farms for you to look at and a quarry where the land owner has put up rabbit proofing fence but still has loads of rabbits that need controling can you look at these aswell :toast: :toast: then sunday im off to do a small holding out side newport only small tho 200 aks :boogy: god this pest control lark dont half help you out :signthankspin: :signthankspin: :signthankspin: