FLUSHER!!!

IM ALIVE AN WELL LADS! after sorley boys clan put up here yesterday that im DEAD i have been getting loads of phone calls from concerned members on here and they were very shocked when i came to the phone, after they passed there condoleances to my very shocked wife! i dont think this was one bit funny matey you must be a really disturbed person to do or even think of doing something like this, MODS need to ban you again this has nothing to do with the hunting life therefore you should not be on here if you have nothing to offer the hunting commutity :thumbs: so thank you to everyone who rang :thumbs: :thumbs: (SORLEY BOYS CLAN) OR (LAZYBASTARD) OR WHATEVER OTHER NAMES HE IS UNDER :whistling:

Edited by flusher

f**k thought they had buried you alive mate :laugh: :laugh:

na matey still alive and kicking :yes: it just goes to show the impact i have on sorley boys clan as i havint been on here in a few weeks, and he thought of me outa all the members on here,, :whistling: :whistling: what a disturbed mind he has :hmm:
Guest Sorley Boys clan

have i not already explained this to you an said sorry for the mistake dry your eyes you arsehole an before you come on an call me a liar J Darcsy read it before i ask him to remove the topic

Guest Sorley Boys clan

IM ALIVE AN WELL LADS! after sorley boys clan put up here yesterday that im DEAD i have been getting loads of phone calls from concerned members on here and they were very shocked when i came to the phone, after they passed there condoleances to my very shocked wife! i dont think this was one bit funny matey you must be a really disturbed person to do or even think of doing something like this, MODS need to ban you again this has nothing to do with the hunting life therefore you should not be on here if you have nothing to offer the hunting commutity :thumbs: so thank you to everyone who rang :thumbs: :thumbs: (SORLEY BOYS CLAN) OR (LAZYBASTARD) OR WHATEVER OTHER NAMES HE IS UNDER :whistling:

i came on here showing a bit genuine concern an giving sympathey an your on calling for the mods to ban me it must be right what they say about gypseys they are all informers an as for me on differant names iv never been on any name other than the one iv got