Pit Bulldogs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly, i'd agree with Gnash wholehartedly on the virtues of this magnificent breed...   Would I own one... Absolutley not..!   I'm a lurcher owner and although my dogs carry this blood, I simply

Wouldnt buy one.....would own one in a heartbeat......why,because they are the greatest athlete in canine history........................simple. Wouldnt want to own one in this country though.....eve

It always peed me off, the ban that is. Any dog only behaves as it's owner makes it.

Firstly, i'd agree with Gnash wholehartedly on the virtues of this magnificent breed...

Would I own one... Absolutley not..!

I'm a lurcher owner and although my dogs carry this blood, I simply have no use for a dog of such pedigree. They are for others, far more qualified than me!

What has happend to this breed in this country is a travesty and all because of 'everybody wants one'..!

We can all admire but admire from a distance, I really beleive there are few who really should own a genuine one.

Personally, I think there's a lot out there who shouldn't own a dog of any breed...