Right bell end,good luck with them russells ye have but if ye work them sore the only holes you will be digging soon will be the one's to put them in,your not a terrier man your one of these want to be hard men that shite about dogs and think yourself to be hard from digging a sore dog 'your a gobshite!they way me ,D.D and bulljack work our dogs is each takes their turn ,last week D.D bitch got a spin the week before my black and tan dog was dug and the week before that my red bitch and bulljacks black bitch was dug ,the red bitch was out with us this week but just for the walk ,she took a bit of a hammering on her last one and wasn't 100 % yet to dig with ,the black and tan dog was 100 % ,he bearly got a mark on him on his last dig and if we came across another fox D.d's bitch would have been dug to so between us we have 6 dogs to dig with so plenty to get through a season,I dont know why i'm explaining me self to ye but just to put ye straight ,and as it goes most post you have put up you have dug other people's dogs so keep your mouth shut :censored:

SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THE THREAD DIGGING-DEEP BUT THIS ARSE HOLE JUST NEEDS TELLING :icon_redface:

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe the lad just needs a bit of guidance, When i was first starting i didnt have much of a clue what to look for in a terrier and all the other things to go with it until i met a fella local to me w

my terriers in abit of a state and didnt want to make him any worse, id sooner not get the fox rarther than put my dog into an earth while hes still saw, let him heal and work him again thats how i do

thats how it should be done in my opinion,very easily sour a dog working it sore,not for me!

lets just say i have one terrier!i havnt stopend i have enough working terriers there to get me through a season,always more than one terrier on a dig so that situation wouldnt happen,if thats what you would do then dosnt bother me in the slightest,you work away....as for the rest of what your saying,i cant make it out,not been smart here stopend,if you can word it better i will give you my answer.

[bANNED TEXT]... ill word it for you this way dublin desmond......id rather feed 1 GOOD terrier... as feed 3-4 HALF DECENT terriers... is that PLAIN enough for ya???

fair enough stopend,you will be feeding a jacker by the end of the season,couldnt give a shite what you do with your dogs,i was giving an opinion thats all,all the best

lmao.... for all these dogs yous have u and lurcher 330 seem to be using his b and t or ur dog all the time so where are all thse workers???

stopend,that dog is a very handy fox dog plain and simples,dont be trying to make a cnut out of me on the net ,theres plenty of lads will vouch for me and my dogs,you mind your business,do you see me asking you about your dogs and what you work.

you make a cnut of urself son...... you just have :thumbs:

how is that stopend,because i havnt shown you pics of my dogs,dont make me laugh stopend,what i have in my yard is my business,if i want to put pics up of my dogs i will,your the one who is making a cnut of himself working your dog sore and unfortunitley your making a cnut of the dog aswell :thumbdown:

Right bell end,good luck with them russells ye have but if ye work them sore the only holes you will be digging soon will be the one's to put them if in,your not a terrier man your one of these want to be hard mean that shite about dogs and think yourself to be hard from digging a sore dog 'your a gobshite!they way me ,D.D and bulljack work our dogs is each takes their turn ,last week D.D bitch got a spin the week before my black and tan dog was dug and the week before that my red bitch and bulljacks black bitch was dug ,the red bitch was out with us this week but just for the walk ,she took a bit of a hammering on her last one and wasn't 100 % yet to dig with ,the black and tan dog was 100 % ,he bearly got a mark on him on his last dig and if we came across another fox D.d's bitch would have been dug to so between us we have 6 dogs to dig with so plenty to get through a season,I dont know why i'm explaining me self to ye but just to put ye straight ,and as it goes most post you have put up you have dug other people's dogs so keep your mouth shut :censored:

SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THE THREAD DEEP-DIGGING BUT THIS ARSE HOLE JUST NEEDS TELLING :icon_redface:

lol.... 6 dogs for 1 season you will learn a lot there..... :thumbs:

Right bell end,good luck with them russells ye have but if ye work them sore the only holes you will be digging soon will be the one's to put them if in,your not a terrier man your one of these want to be hard mean that shite about dogs and think yourself to be hard from digging a sore dog 'your a gobshite!they way me ,D.D and bulljack work our dogs is each takes their turn ,last week D.D bitch got a spin the week before my black and tan dog was dug and the week before that my red bitch and bulljacks black bitch was dug ,the red bitch was out with us this week but just for the walk ,she took a bit of a hammering on her last one and wasn't 100 % yet to dig with ,the black and tan dog was 100 % ,he bearly got a mark on him on his last dig and if we came across another fox D.d's bitch would have been dug to so between us we have 6 dogs to dig with so plenty to get through a season,I dont know why i'm explaining me self to ye but just to put ye straight ,and as it goes most post you have put up you have dug other people's dogs so keep your mouth shut :censored:

SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THE THREAD DEEP-DIGGING BUT THIS ARSE HOLE JUST NEEDS TELLING :icon_redface:

lol.... 6 dogs for 1 season you will learn a lot there..... :thumbs:

We have 6 dog between us arse hole ,i do be out on my own and with other lads some times and the same as the other lads and on a good day we could dig to 2 or 3 different dogs ,but we still dont have to dig a sore dog ,and you obviously have not learned much if your willing to dig a sore dog :thumbs:

working a dog sore is a cnut of a thing to do,of course the dog will go again if you let him,if its took a lot of punishment its time to call it a day,dog is more important to me than oul micks chickens,get a grip of your self ffs :drink:

:thumbs: ... lol

Right bell end,good luck with them russells ye have but if ye work them sore the only holes you will be digging soon will be the one's to put them in,your not a terrier man your one of these want to be hard men that shite about dogs and think yourself to be hard from digging a sore dog 'your a gobshite!they way me ,D.D and bulljack work our dogs is each takes their turn ,last week D.D bitch got a spin the week before my black and tan dog was dug and the week before that my red bitch and bulljacks black bitch was dug ,the red bitch was out with us this week but just for the walk ,she took a bit of a hammering on her last one and wasn't 100 % yet to dig with ,the black and tan dog was 100 % ,he bearly got a mark on him on his last dig and if we came across another fox D.d's bitch would have been dug to so between us we have 6 dogs to dig with so plenty to get through a season,I dont know why i'm explaining me self to ye but just to put ye straight ,and as it goes most post you have put up you have dug other people's dogs so keep your mouth shut :censored:

SORRY FOR HIJACKING THE THE THREAD DIGGING-DEEP BUT THIS ARSE HOLE JUST NEEDS TELLING :icon_redface:

well said lurcher330 atb with working your terriers correctly Edited by digging-deep