bit of flushing,

add a break from the key board, add walk up the feilds with shaurn, off here got some flushers,, to the gun,, what a shame, nothing was shot,,,couple of pics when we told the dogs to leave them, so we got a shot at them,,, mite go out later do some cock birds, in the snow,,beats being on the lap top,,

post-63272-0-80512000-1328453542.jpg

post-63272-0-96051500-1328453564.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

about 3 inch here giro , im just a few miles east of jim..........ive just got in,, been sledging with kids tell ya sumat 18 stone slides fecking fast down a hill

i dont think xmas cards wud go down to well, with the good lord,,lol

add a break from the key board, add walk up the feilds with shaurn, off here got some flushers,, to the gun,, what a shame, nothing was shot,,,couple of pics when we told the dogs to leave them, so we

Posted Images

about 3 inch here giro , im just a few miles east of jim..........ive just got in,, been sledging with kids :laugh: tell ya sumat 18 stone slides fecking fast down a hill :icon_redface:

:laugh: :laugh: next time if you can't stop just roll out.. :D .
  • Like 1

like tomo said 3'' the dogs was on hard ground, you cud tell when turning, nowt to dig in, the snow was that soft the dog feet makeing contact with frozen ground,,it was just passable, not some,think you wud do every day,,, me dogs quicks, was a little saw before i took him the snow has done them good cleaned them right out,,,

Edited by robert michem