whats the best cross

steven gafer has forgot more than you will ever know didnt mummy tell you respect your elders and i think you need to find a different hobby because you might get a sore lesson in this one with that attitude

A SORE LESSON IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT .LISTEN .DIRTY MAGGIE JUST BECAUSE OLD GAFERS SLIPPING YOU ONE DONT BE WIDE

ANY WAY ENOUGH OF THE NONSENSE .has anybody a first cross for sale must stop at fences,stop running when on quarry,have bad feet yelp would also be good and just to have it all if it takes sheep all the better.over to you gafer :rofl:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I first came on this site, there were a few guys that spoke similar to this, I couldnt understand it then, as these guys boasted so much of their own dogs, and the dogs that they were working wer

how long you been running dogs i have seen salukis quit for same reason like i have seen gooduns to its horses for courses steven good and bad in all crosses but worse of all is the knobs that own the

why?i know loads of boys who have kept dogs all their days ,and always had shite,kept shite bred shite .and other boys who arent too long into it and they know more than some of the old thick c**ts.be

:laugh: :laugh: :whistling: stop talking nar buddy you dont no what you are on with you are making ya sen look very silly and foolish enuffs enuff

are you spelling in polish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how many blue peter knives you sold . :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

yorkshire daft lad resorting to insults :no: :no: grow up lad all because you are wrong

GAFFER LOOK AT THE FORUMS MENU

tell you what it is mate your making yourself look like a [bANNED TEXT] tit gaffers been on here a while and hes respected on here why resort to knocking the guys workmanship that has f**k all to do with what type of x is best you should learn to keep your mouth shut little boy

:laugh: :laugh: :whistling: stop talking nar buddy you dont no what you are on with you are making ya sen look very silly and foolish enuffs enuff

are you spelling in polish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: how many blue peter knives you sold . :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

yorkshire daft lad resorting to insults :no: :no: grow up lad all because you are wrong

GAFFER LOOK AT THE FORUMS MENU

tell you what it is mate your making yourself look like a [bANNED TEXT] tit gaffers been on here a while and hes respected on here why resort to knocking the guys workmanship that has f**k all to do with what type of x is best you should learn to keep your mouth shut little boy

little boys dogs would put yours to shame mate :yes: :yes: :yes: put your money were your mouth is big man .

you had a dh/gh that you said was useless was it the dog or you that made it useless what did you do with the dog sell it or give it as a pet you need to stop with your silly comments and when you get bored with your salukis what next bullx or collie x and i think offers like that lads will soon take your paper round money of you

steven gafer has forgot more than you will ever know didnt mummy tell you respect your elders and i think you need to find a different hobby because you might get a sore lesson in this one with that attitude

A SORE LESSON IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL IT .LISTEN .DIRTY MAGGIE JUST BECAUSE OLD GAFERS SLIPPING YOU ONE DONT BE WIDE

ANY WAY ENOUGH OF THE NONSENSE .has anybody a first cross for sale must stop at fences,stop running when on quarry,have bad feet yelp would also be good and just to have it all if it takes sheep all the better.over to you gafer :rofl:

When I first came on this site, there were a few guys that spoke similar to this, I couldnt understand it then, as these guys boasted so much of their own dogs, and the dogs that they were working were the crossess I would think were more prone to these things, I have had 2 first cross deerhound greyhounds, and Ive seen many others working, and me and the guys who have similar usually have them because they are not prone to do some of the things mentioned above and will literally face a lion for you..Ive seen most other first crossers stopping at fences, jacking, having bad feet (ehh) taking sheep (what the f**k you on about laddy) picking their runs etc etc etc but first cross deerhound greyhound..bunkum, pure bunkum..

with a bit more time to analyse things, I have concluded that these guys are what I call "walk offs", this is, when god was dishing the brains out, they got up and walked off before they got theirs...It could be a jealousy thing too, limited experience or just an age thing that they might grow out of, winding people up..I never get involved with these people now in internet arguments, its not worth it guys..let them have their say, bite your lips (or typeing fingers) Ignore them and the site is a hostile environment, encouragement is five star accomodation

• Like 5

When I first came on this site, there were a few guys that spoke similar to this, I couldnt understand it then, as these guys boasted so much of their own dogs, and the dogs that they were working were the crossess I would think were more prone to these things, I have had 2 first cross deerhound greyhounds, and Ive seen many others working, and me and the guys who have similar usually have them because they are not prone to do some of the things mentioned above and will literally face a lion for you..Ive seen most other first crossers stopping at fences, jacking, having bad feet (ehh) taking sheep (what the f**k you on about laddy) picking their runs etc etc etc but first cross deerhound greyhound..bunkum, pure bunkum..

with a bit more time to analyse things, I have concluded that these guys are what I call "walk offs", this is, when god was dishing the brains out, they got up and walked off before they got theirs...It could be a jealousy thing too, limited experience or just an age thing that they might grow out of, winding people up..I never get involved with these people now in internet arguments, its not worth it guys..let them have their say, bite your lips (or typeing fingers) Ignore them and the site is a hostile environment, encouragement is five star accomodation

a mate a mine bought a pup from you not long back we will see how it goes ive seen enough dh x gh an they were shit wouldnt an couldnt live with a decent bullx thnough im not stupid enough to say there aint any deerhound breds that arent any good just saying i aint seen any... an as for gaffer an his deerhound xs why as he gone an bought a bull x if a dh x gh can do anything a bull x can do ??? fact is a dh x gh cant ....
  • Like 1

a mate a mine bought a pup from you not long back we will see how it goes ive seen enough dh x gh an they were shit wouldnt an couldnt live with a decent bullx thnough im not stupid enough to say there aint any deerhound breds that arent any good just saying i aint seen any... an as for gaffer an his deerhound xs why as he gone an bought a bull x if a dh x gh can do anything a bull x can do ??? fact is a dh x gh cant ....

Didnt buy a pup off me..

not had a dog since 2001

Didnt buy a pup off me..

not had a dog since 2001

must be wrong then its doxhope stuff?
  • Like 1

Didnt buy a pup off me..

not had a dog since 2001

Edited by Romany

Didnt buy a pup off me..

not had a dog since 2001

So been no Doxhope deerhounds or first crosses bred since 2001, its now 2012 and its Doxhope stuff..mmmmmm :hmm: cant answer for Gaffer, dont know the lad and havent had anything to do with bull crosses so cant comment on that one either, best to speak to him..so all I can do for you at this point is to bid you farewell and hope you cook the cake you are attempting to bake, all way good to hear from a fan :laugh:

so i was lead to beleive ... i shall ring the lad now ask him the shit hes been telling me said he went up scotland for the dog less im mistaken ... oh an by the way my experience we dh x ghj is there jacking shite... would love some one to come along and prove me wrong i will put the thread up my self that i had been proved wrong lol .. cant see it happening in my life time lol...
  • Like 1

i aint here to lie to anyone i said what i have been told i rung the lad that what he told me... romany i am asking you a question mate he said it was from docherty... pm me i can put you in touch with the lad you can speak to him i have no need to chat shit on here mate....