Lamp wrist strap

I have my batterys in a bag across my chest in a army drivers pouch its so you can get in and out of a motor without having the bats around your waist or in a bag behind you, because there higher up my lamp wont hit the ground makes the bats more comfey too dont pull your kex down lol

i dont know if anyone else has this problem but quite often i will have a gate that will require both hands or need both hands for taking the game off the dog and dispatching it or even to just put the rabbits in the game bag. this normally means putting the lamp between my legs which always feel like im going to drop it. so as the tracer and lightforce lamps have a thread in the handle i decided to solve this problem for my own personal use anyway.

firstly i drilled a 2.5mm hole in the head of an [bANNED TEXT] 10mm cap head, i then put some 2.0mm steel plastic dipped lanyard which i crimped with a aluminium ferrule. now i know from in house that the break weight of this is 1.5 tonne.

tried it weekend and i thought it worked great

IMG-20120130-00117.jpg

IMG-20120130-00116.jpg

IMG-20120130-00115.jpg

What the f**k are you on about now you daft twat who wants to know about this? more pointless crap, you just can't help yourself can you

I tried the round the kneck and didn't like it that's why I opted for the wrist strap. Horses for course

stop being a fanny I cannot see any advantage of haveing around your wrist than around your neck and start listening to people ....so if you have your lamp in one hand your catch ,hold ,kill dogs in the other how can you get your breal stick out your pocket .....????

post-23537-0-18983900-1328356319.jpg

I tried the round the kneck and didn't like it that's why I opted for the wrist strap. Horses for course

stop being a fanny I cannot see any advantage of haveing around your wrist than around your neck and start listening to people ....so if you have your lamp in one hand your catch ,hold ,kill dogs in the other how can you get your breal stick out your pocket .....????

post-23537-0-18983900-1328356319.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: