prices for quick sets

shabadoodoo

• 2 weeks later...

Its been over a week since i payed for the nets and have emailed him 5 times,texted twice, rung him,no answer. He's not on ebay anymore just looked. He hasn,t given me delivery date or asked for delivery address.Also he's emails on different email addresses when your first enquiring about the nets,he gets back to you straight away til you pay for them. Have put in a claim to get my money back through paypal.WOULD STAY WELL CLEAR LADS!

That nelson bloke rang yesterday saying he'd been away & when he got bak his rolling machine had broke & he was in the process of getting it fixed .He seemed genuninly sorry & refunded my money. Don't really no why he didn't reply but put a claim in anyway. No apologies needed mate.

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone interest I am looking at doing these quick set nets 100 yards 6 z 100% bagging including bag for £120 on 1meter fibre glass poles the mesh is what I use and had no probs with it yet even had a male wild cat in the net not one hole it took about 40mins to get it out to if you salvage line top and bottom it will be £135 pm if interested