chocolate patterdal any for stud in south wales

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got these pair of niggers that have been none to produce good workers ?

Hold tight mate some sh!t coming your way

Thats your dad and uncle

so lets get this right the lad wonts to breed some choc pats that are mainly used for bushing etc . Weres the problem no one on ere as to buy one do they? not every one uses the terriers for earthwork so they will suit some people aslong as there not advertised wrong to sell

tell me if am wong but surly if u breed to chocs togeather u still could gets blacks? my own choc bitch was bred from a choc bitch and a black dog the litter was 1/2 and 1/2 so you could just use a black dog and still get ur chocs, but find the right dog regaless of colour, IF the time comes and i breed my bitch am not botherd if its pink with yellow spots (although id made lots of money (pinkns) $$$$$$$$$$) good luck in your search

tell me if am wong but surly if u breed to chocs togeather u still could gets blacks? my own choc bitch was bred from a choc bitch and a black dog the litter was 1/2 and 1/2 so you could just use a black dog and still get ur chocs, but find the right dog regaless of colour, IF the time comes and i breed my bitch am not botherd if its pink with yellow spots (although id made lots of money (pinkns) $$$$$$$$$$) good luck in your search

If you put a choc dog to a choc bitch or the other way round you will not get blacks.