Also, why do people

Guest MOLLY

Guest MOLLY

Not getting at anybody in particular. But why do people get hare dogs or digging terriers etc when they have'nt got any hare or fox near them, or any need to control them :blink:

Questions going round in my head all of the time :laugh:

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY
i mainly hunt rabbits, and they are a rare thing round me. i travel 50 or 60 miles each way to my hunting grounds, 4-5 times a week :(

So why did you start?.....im just interested, i started by accident, but if there had not been rabbits near me i probs would'nt have started at all.

MOLL.

Also..... why is abbreviation such a long word???

why do they steralise the needle for lethal injections???

why does Bungle (The big chuffin bear from rainbow) walk round naked all day, then go behind a rock to put his swimming trunks on???

Why does Edward Woodward have 4 d's in his name???? because he doesn't want to be called Ewar Woowar!

:laugh::clapper::victory:

Guest Frank

Molly, dont worry about it. :D;)

I am getting a hare bitch pup this summer. I know of hares within 10 miles of me and a lot more within an hours drive.

Their are hares, well the odd 1 or 2, around my house, but, the country is all rock and deep drains, would kill a dog. :icon_eek:

Here is another one for you, why do some of us go to work, just to pay the bills and still be skint by the end of the week? :blink::laugh:

Take it easy Moll, we are allways here if you want a chat. :D;)

Frank.

if we call oranges,oranges why dont we call apple,s greens or reds??????

why does toast allways land butter side down :angry:,well i have a theory why not drop the toast first and then butter it!!! :clapper:

and while we are on the questions thing

how the hell can women bleed for a whole week but not die????? no-wonder you cant trust most of the buggers!!!! :hmm: