b******rd farmer

yeah i knpw rake he was being a right d***ck head he was asking me al sorts of questions like the last time u were there did u have guns and dont let ur dog chase rabbit cause he thought its ilegal to course rabbits so wont be there for a long time. he he has gassed/poisend them could i ever ferret it again or not ?

i think farmers being listning to some ejit kepers localy or other clowns localy hence hees went ahead and done a fulish thing ,who ever piosoned them will know ,whats what hees maybe stuck the boot in or somebody local , had afew runings with farmers well more than some so no there stile and other jealous twats to , i hope you told him it wa slegal to chase rabbits and catch them have you any shooters close by who are a bit jealous , as they are the worse for sticken the boot in , as ive stuck it in to them many a saturdeay nite when there in the bar and im out on there hallowed grund

It was very inconsiderate of the farmer to kill your sport in order to protect his livelihood.

Only ever lost one permission to gassing because I didn't put the time in, lesson learnt.

I've got ground I know I can ferret for sport, I've got land I have to be seen putting hours in and reduce numbers or get replaced.

• Like 1

It was very inconsiderate of the farmer to kill your sport in order to protect his livelihood.

Only ever lost one permission to gassing because I didn't put the time in, lesson learnt.

I've got ground I know I can ferret for sport, I've got land I have to be seen putting hours in and reduce numbers or get replaced.

Away ye go....the farmer only owns the place, surely its not his right to eradicate vermin however he feels nessecary and he should leave the rabbits so folk can have there sport... :whistling:

• Like 1