my pal pup ment 2 be collie greyhound

as some of yous might be able remeber lampinglurchers had a litter advertised as free 2 goodhome collie/whippet/greyhound anyway my pal got 1 and bushwacker of here got 2 ,so after abit diggin later found out they were jackrussel/staff/greyhound ,here a picture of 1 them about 4months old

post-56712-0-09713200-1327150945.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't think about lurchers, just look at them as dogs, they're nice looking young mongrels and there's nothing wrong with a good old fashioned mongrel, they're sometimes worth their weight in g

im sorry for laffing mate but :lol:     is this the mate that decided to keep the dog no matter what??? much respect to that man if it is

lol looks like a full russell, might make good mooching dogs who knows.

Posted Images

im sorry for laffing mate but :laugh::clapper::lol: :lol: :haha:

is this the mate that decided to keep the dog no matter what??? much respect to that man if it is :thumbs:

I agree i respect him for keeping the dogs, secondly they were free and as the saying usually goes, if something looks too good to be true it usually is, thirdly is this odious little shit still on the forum and i hope the lads explained how unhappy they were with his lies..........

is this the mate that decided to keep the dog no matter what??? much respect to that man if it is :thumbs:

yes dotty it is

well best a luck to that man, hope his kids enjoy the pup for years to come mate :thumbs:

I agree i respect him for keeping the dogs, secondly they were free and as the saying usually goes, if something looks too good to be true it usually is, thirdly is this odious little shit still on the forum and i hope the lads explained how unhappy they were with his lies..........

since it all come he was blanking all phonecalls and think he sneaks back on the forums 2 do bit spying or he propberly under another name by now ,bushwacker sent me message not long ago with some information that lampinglurchers is at still peddlering puppies out for fun

yes dotty it is

well best a luck to that man, hope his kids enjoy the pup for years to come mate :thumbs:

well thats the only reason he kept it for kids and the misses ,he might shot himself in the foot when he wants 2 bring another dog in and the anwsers NO because we have this thing and another :laugh:
  • Like 1

as some of yous might be able remeber lampinglurchers had a litter advertised as free 2 goodhome collie/whippet/greyhound anyway my pal got 1 and bushwacker of here got 2 ,so after abit diggin later found out they were jackrussel/staff/greyhound ,here a picture of 1 them about 4months old

is it me or does it have a wide chest on it staffytype could be the picture :laugh: