Sign in to follow this  
Keeper Bill

Young stock Lakey x's

post-65277-0-60342700-1327076244.jpgpost-65277-0-85323100-1327076273.jpgHey as allready posted up im down sizeing ... i have two pups i bred last year and ran on..not done much completly green as grass...should make tidy little grafters..like said i bred them outer my own stuff and no what they will make in write hands ..they are five ad half months old atm..nice good coats on them both all docked with papers...

the first is a smart blk and tan dog witch i kept back ..hes a smart little thing.

second is a very small blk bitch ..confident little girl reckon will make a good foxing bitch..

ide like 100'ers each...may nock sum off for both.. pm me ...

• Like 3

mint dog there fella wish i had the time to bring one on with my lurcher,id love one for bushing and other bitts,good luck with the sale it would be nice for them to stay together eh :victory:

what they crossed with then ...............................................look most lakey to me

hello Mate

am interested in the two pups you have for sale.

please phone me on 0208 953 3841 i am only down the road from you - im in Hertfordshire.

Cheers

Richard

Hello

have you still got your Lakeland pups am really interested be grateful if you could let me know if they are still available.

Contact me on 07798757209 any time thanks

Regards Al

Edited by ALEC

are the dogs still available???

Keeper Bill - What are you playing at!!. I have left my phone number on here and so has another member - never had a phone call from you. I now see you have these dogs advertised on Preloved what going on - seems that you don't want to sell them - just wasting peoples time and also to let other people know on this site whats happening .

sorry guys..i havent got a computer at home and have to travel to get on the internet...pups are now sold ..and just for the record totter why would i ring u when u want the pups ??:S

good hunting james and keep us posted how they get on..

all the best bill

Sign in to follow this